Tecumseh Mini Bike Muffler in box

Does anybody know the supplier who actually made these exhaust pipes...and kickstarters? Are these suppliers still in business?
I believe Taylor made the Tecumseh mufflers but it's unclear if they made this pipe, at least without a good look at it and at the price it's bringing it won't be me getting to look. Hegar and another outfit made the kick starts, the other name eludes me after my 6pm pain patch kicks in but I bet someone knows. I do not believe any of the companies still exist but if they do they would be remiss in sitting on the tooling and not using it.:thumbsup:

Absolutely Ace, thats exactly what I was getting at. For the prices these accessories are bringing, its got to be worth someone's while to repop them. Even with a short production run .

Absolutely Ace, thats exactly what I was getting at. For the prices these accessories are bringing, its got to be worth someone's while to repop them. Even with a short production run .
With the Ebay prices that stuff is bringing you gotta imagine someone has considered it but tooling takes up space and most of that stuff was likely scrapped to make room for the next great thing. I would love to find a stash of the OEM Tec or any minibike stuff, the last Hegar kick start I saw on Ebay went for $450+.:eek:ut: