The building of a bogus BC1500SH

Thanks Don & Clay :thumbsup:

I have a few things to do this morning.... Then I'm going to get back to work on the bike, I have some things to do it before I run down the Interstate on it :001_huh:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:

Oh..... "EVIL ONE" :devil2:

I just got to show YOU the last of the pretty stuff :doah:......

I went riding around the 'hood today for over a hour..... Varring RPMS and letting it cool down. I got into fourth gear for a bit (never got into fifth) at the end of my run .... And wicked the throttle up for a bit and the Sum :censure: Mitch pulled hard !!! I've had some minor new bike bugs that were fixed..... But nothing major. I'm very pleased with how the "RAT" runs.... I have some trails out here where I live and I will be hit'n them shortly..... But until then..... I'll just ride by them on the street till this thing is broken in fully and tuned..... Although, I see nothing wrong with how it runs right now..... No throttle hesitation, no flat spots, no bogging and when wicked up.....It sounds right and pulls hard!!!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words :thumbsup: and Buck you just got love the mess/smell of a two stroke :doah: they are a runin Sum :censure: Mitch :blink:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:.........

Thanks for taking a look "EVIL ONE" :devil2:

Last edited:
Oh..... "EVIL ONE" :devil2:

I just got to show YOU the last of the pretty stuff :doah:......

I went riding around the 'hood today for over a hour..... Varring RPMS and letting it cool down. I got into fourth gear for a bit (never got into fifth) at the end of my run .... And wicked the throttle up for a bit and the Sum :censure: Mitch pulled hard !!! I've had some minor new bike bugs that were fixed..... But nothing major. I'm very pleased with how the "RAT" runs.... I have some trails out here where I live and I will be hit'n them shortly..... But until then..... I'll just ride by them on the street till this thing is broken in fully and tuned..... Although, I see nothing wrong with how it runs right now..... No throttle hesitation, no flat spots, no bogging and when wicked up.....It sounds right and pulls hard!!!!

Thank you everyone for your kind words :thumbsup: and Buck you just got love the mess/smell of a two stroke :doah: they are a runin Sum :censure: Mitch :blink:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:.........

Thanks for taking a look "EVIL ONE" :devil2:

Seriously Dave, that bike is Fantastic ! Great job :thumbsup:
Do you still need a Bendix brake arm ?

Last edited:
Damn Dave, that thing looks better than new, this is one of the best builds I've seen, and I learned alot watching it, thanks, it's really a super looking bike. :thumbsup:

Dave
Please don't enter the build off so I stand a chance at winning :)
Seriously, outstanding job on this build. The little tips and tricks you have outlined really are appreciated.

Thank you everyone :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: for your kind words on this build :thumbsup:

It's been alot of fun and I enjoyed every minute of it! Honest! I'm glad I could help members out when help was needed. One must not forget though..... I spent hours on top of hours reading past posts by you, the members here on OldMiniBikes :thumbsup: without these past posts for me to read :deal: and pictures to look at this would not have happened. The help that I received from the Bonanza owners out there to complete this thing as close as I could to a real one.... Goe's without saying! To ALL OF YOU..... I want to thank you for your help and kinds words..... If not for ALL OF YOU this build whould not have happened, I thank you.

I know I have pissed in a few members corn flakes here..... I'm VERY SORRY about this. I hope in time things mend themselves :thumbsup: Ya know minibikin' ..... I was going to get involved in the build-off.... We will see. Right now, I'm tring to get that "RS 2000" a little bit more together.

I have just one question to the :devil2: BONANZA BROTHERHOOD :devil2: I would like to join the 'HOOD:thumbsup: and start a NORCA CHAPTER.... This is of course with the 'HOODS approval :shrug:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:.....You bet "EVIL ONE" :devil2: I can use a brake arm!