The building of a bogus BC1500SH

Thanks Butch :thumbsup:

Thats a beautifull CR500 there Don....I bet it's a handfull.... I know this after riding my bike..... I thank you for the invite :thumbsup: yep.... this all hinges on the "EVIL ONE'S" :devil2: approval.

Thank you "SC" for taking me under your wings and sponsering me as a member of the 'Hood :devil2:

BC DAVE :thumbsup:

Thanks Butch :thumbsup:

Thats a beautifull CR500 there Don....I bet it's a handfull.... I know this after riding my bike..... I thank you for the invite :thumbsup: yep.... this all hinges on the "EVIL ONE'S" :devil2: approval.

Thank you "SC" for taking me under your wings and sponsering me as a member of the 'Hood :devil2:

Congratulations ! You've been approved ! :thumbsup::laugh:

Been away at work for the last few days.....

Get a little bit of rain here :boat: and the world is comming to it's end :shrug:

Onward....

Oh...... "EVIL ONE" :devil2: thank you thank you for your approval :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: that's cool to be in the 'Hood..... Not forgetting you either there "SC" :thumbsup: thank you for your sponsership, OK...... Now what :shrug: :laugh:

I went for another ride yesturday, the engine is loosing up a bit due to idle picking up .....I haven't did any jetting yet nor screwed around with the needle. But I will this weekend and get a video of it rolling down the interstate.....

Bonanza 2 - YouTube

After my ride , I went and re-adjusted everything.... Brake, Clutch, & Chains.... Last, but not least the side play in the J/S with some various thickness of shims....

The J/S bearings did develope some more side play, so I took out the 30 thou. shim and installed a 45 thou shim....

On the swing arm shaft I installed a 30 thou. shim on each side and got rid of the side slop in it. I also installed a 1/4 spacer between the shock and pipe/muffler mount. Once the pipe was tightened up, the mount was about 1/4" away from the shock, so a spacer was needed to make it right and not put the pipe in a bind once tightened up....

The last of the last for this build, will be the making of my "Bogus" gas cap.....

I have to go to work :mad2:

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your kind words :thumbsup:

Yep YOOP, that Blendzall sure smells great! It's been raining all week-end :thumbdown: and I wanted to get a video of this thing for the "EVIL ONE" :devil2: so he knows it's just not another pretty face :doah: it's going to clear up this week, so I'll be gettin that video soon enough.

I bought a Bell 500 helmet with visor and a blue bubble face shield to use when i run the kart.... Then it came to me.... mount a GOPRO on it and get some cool videos. So I did..... I went back to SIGNCO and had a stripe made to match the Bonanza tank decal. I had to cut it up because i didn't like the color combinations of the stripes....

After I pulled the Bell decals off the helmet, I installed the stripes and the Bonanza decals. I took a heat gun to them as I installed them, then installed the Bell decals back on the helmet and hit them with the heat gun. I'm not liking the visor though from Bell :no: it is not even close to the color white of the helmet. I have to move the snaps a weee bit so I can snap the visor on to the bubble shield. I'll paint it when I'm done moving the snaps....

I bought a HD HERO 2 camera. My oldest Son has one and straps it on his head when he goes fishing. He takes some cool videos with it when a fish hits his hook... Too bad he didn't have it with him when he caught this 28 pd. Salmon in the SACTO River.....

It weighs nothing and takes pictures to boot....

I can't wait to fire that thing up and take some videos running down the Interstate and out on the trails.

I hope EVERYONE here on OldMiniBikes :thumbsup: has a nice Christmas with their Families and loved ones :xmas-smiley-016:

You're making me laugh very hard :laugh::laugh::laugh: YOOP!!!

That's funny..... Good one YOOP :thumbsup: I'm killing two birds with one stone Buck, it matches the Kart also. I dig your "NEW AVATAR" Buck, it rocks :thumbsup:

Thank you 56F100 for your kind words :thumbsup: Hey "F100" I have a nice used Hodaka Ace 100..... It just needs a carb/manifold. It has very good comprssion and the tranny is in great shape :thumbsup: PM me if interested.

Last edited: