The legendary Speedway "Super Bitch" is finally finished!

I know this will sound a little 'crass'....but saying this is a 'nice job' or 'well done' is borderline disrespectful to this level of restoration. The amount of time effort and money that goes into this level of restoration is IMMENSE...it's not most people's fault because the avg. mini bike person isn't going to spend 'that' kind of money on a project or can even understand what it takes to do it...only serious car/bike people would.

My point is, this is an ABSOLUTE JEWEL!! You deserve a tremendous amount of credit for this. Very very very few mini bike people would put the time, effort and money to make this bike as perfect as you did. CHEERS!!! Simply stunning!! #RESPECT!!

I appreciate all of the kind words. The bike was a lot of fun to build and it is a blast to ride!

The only thing that I deviated from the original bike was the kill button ( I prefer the later ones that were used on the Silver Shadow rather then the 1969 Rupp kill button) and the must have "Super Bitch" decals on the tank.

I am getting ready to start on restoring a 1971 and 1972 Speedway Black Shadow next!