This is a doodle bug right

I'm starting to feel a loss in power... before when driving it would go in the 5000+ RPMs, now it stays in the 4600RPM range... why is this happening?

hey guys, it reall getting sluggish now.. I have an old Briggs flathead generator motor that I wanted to use, can I? I would appreciate the advice thtanknyou

You can use a Briggs flatty engine Danny, but your clutch probably won't fit .
I know I'll have to buy a new clutch, but I'm just afraid of it will fit or not because it's a 250cc... I'm kinda worried about that... plus I have to tear it apart it blew a rod so have to buy anew one. ):

I don't think I can use that motor I can't find any parts for it, so I'm just going to toss it... ok so I need to keep saving up for a nice 212cc now :)

And for the price of a 212, you can hardly by major parts for anything without breaking that $99 threshold :thumbsup:

($79 or something like that if you have the coupon)...:laugh:

So get yourself that predator, and ride on....Good luck

Last edited:
STOP PLEASE!!! I really don't understand why members on here have not told you to stop.

Don't remove the governor.
Don't lift up your wheel and spin your motor to make it explode.
Don't worry about a smaller sprocket and speed.

All you are going to do is end up hurting yourself or someone else will get hurt. If you put one of those cheap chinese engines on your bike, just leave it factory. In fact, reduce your speed until you get used to it. Put some miles down and get use to the way the bike rides. After you gain some experience riding, then you can consider going faster at a reasonable rate. Do you homework by searching threads on how to do it.

The most important part is to ride safely.

decided to take the fenders off, I like the way it looks without them... also I painted my forks today, and started fading down the frame, tomorrow I'm going to paint it

ok so I was browsing OldMiniBikes Warehouse, and I was just wondering what exhaust I should get (I know that OND you were going to make me one but I need something a little more quiet) should I get the 8" clearance or 11" clearance pipe? can someone please tell me more or less where the muffler will be located when it's mounted please?

it's either dead now or I just need a new plug... it's really hard to start it and when it does start it does like a backfire thing through the carb... it runs for like 10 seconds then puff smoke and dies... any suggestions?
I know someone is going to say just get the 212 but I have no money at the moment ):