This is a doodle bug right

ok so I'm making a list of thing I want to do to Blue Doom... 1 thing I'm stuck on is, should I go with a catch can, which I think looks VERY cool, or a plain old breather filter?
I think a catch can will be better so I can run a little more oil just to be on the safe side of things, but it also looks really really cool, I think it gives it a "racey" look... let me know what you guys think is better :)

decided I'm not going with slicks... where I ride there is a good amount of sand dirt on the road, I would probrably slip with slicks... I'm going with something that looks like turf savers

installed my new back tire... it's wide as hell, it's 6.5" wide I had to grind down my brake for it to fit and there is still barely any room between the tire and the brake caliper

Danny, I know I promised you a header for this DB when and If you got a 212 Predator....so here it is ! I used my DB / 212 to make this header so it should fit ok. Made from 1'' od x 083 wall. Also I'm sending you a stock 212 jet that measures about .030 and I believe a .037 or .038 jet left over from my OldMiniBikes kit.

......................MERRY CHRISTMAS YOUNG MAN .............

Danny PM me your shipping address.

Last edited: