This land may be your land, This land may be my land if...

Bikerscum

we pay rent.

Notice seperate tax applied to land and property?:scared:
My house is not taxed seperately for land and property. The land is appraised, the property is appraised, then the combined total is taxed.

You're on a Libertarian bridge to nowhere. Stop drinking the Kool Aid.

:eek:ut:

Ok :facepalm: That explains it, for a while I thought maybe Oldsalt sic'ed him on us for punishment :laugh:

This cat kind of reminds me of the weirdo's that come on here selling Gucci Bags , shoes and crap like that from a foreign country:eek:ut:

TomH

Ok :facepalm: That explains it, for a while I thought maybe Oldsalt sic'ed him on us for punishment :laugh:

This cat kind of reminds me of the weirdo's that come on here selling Gucci Bags , shoes and crap like that from a foreign country:eek:ut:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

giggle giggle hee hee, a giggle for you, a giggle for me.....

:blink:We can purchase a house with our credit, we work to make the payments, thats when we buy the house.

The house is built/bought on top of land that belongs to who?

Has anyone used enough of their time to thoroughly read their documents when buying a house? Or....Do you trust the individual completing the trransactions?

Have you noticed the word "owner" on the Mort doc?:no:

Should I play the Rocky theme when reading your replies?

Last edited:
:blink:Has anyone watched the news when a family refused to move out of their house for a government project to take place, they recieved a short notice, then they were kicked out (if they didnt have a shoot out)?

If you have did you think of how they were aloud to be kicked off of their own property?:shrug:

Bikerscum

The interesting thing here is when the meltdown occured...

07-14-2012, 05:12 PM

He has 425 posts. All seemingly rational, right up until that moment, that L. Ron Hubbard got through to him.

TomH

had a guy at work that read that book, you might be right. he has the black helicopter stuff down. I was thinkin lightning.

And I thought I was bad for random thoughts that lead no place.....

machinebike:
We all have a thought machine in our heads with a few teeth missing or excentric sets of gears.
Sometimes we are born that way....
Sometimes life strips a few teeth off them cogs and forever change the way we view the world....

The beauty of it is the complexity of rational thought and discussion is they are usualy enhanced by thought machine that skips a beats comes up with alternative reason.

But your trying to get us to see reason and logic where there is simply ranting.
Worse still if you persist people are going to think you thought machine can only keep time with the coo coo clocks in hell.

So what ever gear change has recently occured to jam up your thought machine and cause all this smoke to come out your ears pull over and maybe stop using them for a while.

Its not healthy and odds are your going to make everyone here think your a nutter.

here, read this dummy. You really need some schooling, I learned this in the six grade. Maybe that is how old you are I really don't know. does your mom know you are way past your bedtime
Imminent Domain legal definition of Imminent Domain. Imminent Domain synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
Me: Looks like "private property" is property to be taken, be private. They can 'condemn" the private property in private. And appears to be for reasons that reduces value of the property and since it has to be taken in private, they may be able to choose or decide what reduces the value to give them the reasons to condemn it.:eek:

My house is not taxed seperately for land and property. The land is appraised, the property is appraised, then the combined total is taxed.

You're on a Libertarian bridge to nowhere. Stop drinking the Kool Aid.

:eek:ut:
Me: i understand land but what is the property being taxed? Why do they require you to pay taxes on land and property you bought?

buckeye

Pretty interesting non-thought process.

So, what kind of mini bike the government taking from you. Or can they. I bet you don't even own one.