Trade TrailHorse for El Burro seat.

I am in the middle of a partial resto of a TrailHorse roller. I would trade it for a nice El Burro seat with no tears. I would even ship the bike to you if the seat is nice enough. I will post pics up if someone has a seat. The following has been powdercoated. Frame/fork,fenders, swingarm,kickstand,wheels,sprockets,brake bracket,jackshaft, brake drum and hub. Original grips and throttle are in good cond. Footpegs aren't too bad. Front tire is nice, rear is a little worn. Seat isn't bad either. Has a few tears but still looks good. Powdercoat on frame/fork is close to original yellow color. Everything else is powdercoat flat black.Aluminum wheels are a powdercoat metallic gray. All black oxide hardware was used and orginal axles were powdercoated flat black. Looking for a perfect to near perfect seat. It will be going on a restored bike. I will be having a front TrailHorse decal made. Only bad point on bike is the fenders. They have had cracks repaired and powdercoated over. The repair is lousy and the powdercoat looks thin. Ok for a rider but need to be replaced for a show bike. I would estimate this bikes value at $450. Not looking to sell. Just trade for nice El Burro seat only. I haven't even taken pics of this bike yet. Will post them up when I do.

If someone wants to pay the shipping on this I will give you a reproducton seat to put back on your El Burro. Looks exactly like original just different material.

Teeks, keep the bike a talk to 8-ball, he should be able to make you a new seat, to look original, he sure does good work, i wouldn't trade a roller for a seat? Are you nuts?
dave

Read my 2nd post again. I already have a perfect reproducton. I want an original seat for a restoration on another El Burro I am doing. You can't get the old style material anymore so I want a nice seat or 2 and I can get the two parts sewn together. I have had it done before.

kbs8ball

Teeks thats a killer deal just to get a seat. I wish I had one !! for that trade id be less inclined to put bullet holes in a nice burro seat.:thumbsup:

I would even make the trade with you. Didn't think it would be this hard to find another nice seat. I have 1 mint one, another that has some tears and some original material but not enough to make a nice one. I had 1 with only a small tear. Looked like a pen hole. I gave it to my seat guy and for some reason he pulled it apart to make a copy and threw out the old material. I had just met him at the time and he though it was just a junky old minibike I guess.

JustEnough

It sounds like TeeksOffroad was inclined to put bullet holes in something else after seeing what happened to his nice burro seat.

:2guns: