Trail bronc VT-2, new addition

Well, after promising to get rid of some of my stuff, my wife FINALLY allowed me to get this bike. As far as the owner knows (He bought it off a friend who's father bought it brand new for him to deliver his newspapers) the bike is all original. And to top it all off, he has all the paperwork that came with the kit. Down to the green invoice receipt sheet, which also says that the bike was ordered with AK-20 spark arrestor muffler for 21.95. Get this, he also had the original step by step assembly instruction. Very cool.
Going to take a closer look at it tonight when I get home, and also post some pictures.

Last edited:
We'll it was not the money, but the lack of room in our garage for another one of my toys. That is why she agreed to it only if I get rid of one of my bikes.

A happy wife, a happy home, at any level.:thumbsup:
I'll have to remember that! :sorcerer: I've only been happily married for over 25 years :biggrin:

The key is to let each "enjoy" what they like and don't sweat the little things. If she " enjoys" parking her car in the garage then make a rack on a 4 x 8 stand so you can have 6 more OR look like there's lots of room. :thumbsup: then she'll go onto other things like why haven't you fixed the sink. :laugh:

Anyway great deal, looking forward to pics.:thumbsup:

That is a great idea GTO. I LIKE IT!! Do you have any picture of the rack/stands. I am totally interested in making some. Thanks for the killer idea. Might be able to keep all the bikes after all..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

buckeye

He has one less. The first pic, that ugly cammo painted Campus is gone to a better home.:laugh:

Impressive isn't it. There isn't a mini bike left above the bridge in Meeeechigan. He has them all.:laugh:

that was a couple years ago.added more since than.my wife doesn't mind.:001_tt2:

pretty easy to build some sort of rack.just some 2x4's and plywood.if your garage is small just make it high enough for the front or rear end of the car to go under

That is a great idea GTO. I LIKE IT!! Do you have any picture of the rack/stands. I am totally interested in making some. Thanks for the killer idea. Might be able to keep all the bikes after all..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yoop covered it, I use two 2x4" in a "L" for post ( cheaper than 4x4 ) and put the light bikes on top. Then have an engine rack in back above the bikes at the bottom.

Then I have bike frames in the rafters. :laugh: and a big chest of drawers for clutches, carbs and small parts.

Wife will be off your back if everything is tidy and less bulky looking. :thumbsup:

I will get some pictures of the mini bronc soon. From just looking it over, it looks like it will need new band brake, maybe brake lever and twist grip throttle. I have not taken a good look at the 5hp tec yet. The original shocks look like they also need to be replaced. I am going to try to clean them up first to see if they are still salvageable. The tires look good with no cracks. The rear has a slight leak. I hadn't looked at it's tranny yet. The fella said he just changed the belt on it. Other than that, it just looks like it needs a good cleaning and a little tlc.

One question, does this bike use 1" twist grips just like the VT7?