Vintage Mini Bike Guide Scans

wildbill, I have not found anything yet.

My MBG content is somewhat limited. Most of my stuff is from MiniCycle. At some point in 1972, MBG changed to MiniCycle. I will look through those to see if I can assist you.
Thanks for lookin', Resto. Keep posting those up, love seein' all of these old bikes!

Thanks Resto, nice work! All of the Terra models were pretty sweet, weren't they?
Thanks.

Yes. Nice bikes. Terra's advertising budget must have been pretty minimal because they did not seem to run ads every month.....and they had only two or three versions of "ad copy" that repeated over-and-over. Additionally, all I have ever seen are the smaller-size Terra ads like the one I scanned for you.

Cat, Fox, Bonanza, Taco, Cheeftah and certain others often had full page (and frequently color) ads that ran with greater regularity.

The funny thing is that some of the larger, more expensive-looking ads were for some of the "here today - gone tomorrow" brands with lesser known names - such as Starlight, Hap Jones, etc.:shrug:

Good work, jeep, very nice! That's cool, mine is a TM-950, that one's a 951. Wonder if there's any difference, they look pretty much the same. And wow, that's a nice Bird, Glenn. My buddy had one when I was a kid, it was as plain as plain could be. That one's the luxury model! Great thread, guys!