Wanted 3.5 H.P. Tecumseh Engine

I have been searching this planet for a white 3.5 h.p. tecumseh engine for my mini bike restoration. No luck so far. Engine must be from the early 1970's preferably 1971. Engine must have a 3/4" inch shaft. Sold through Sears will NOT work. Engine should have the flag decal on the shroud. I am tired of looking so if you have one of these to sell expect to get an unheard of price for it !! ;-) I am very serious about this so please contact me if you can help. I will also buy a complete mini bike to get this engine. Thanks !!

Manco Chopper

Sold through Sears Tecumsehs are the same engine, other than the shroud, paint and decal. If you find a white one with the flag decal, how will you know it wasn't originally a black sold through Sears one???????:eek:ut:

JimH, most Sears Tecs I've seen and owned, have the exhaust going out the side at your leg. Not running perpendicular to the intake. I guess that's what he's after? As far as edger motors and such.
Mini bikes sold by Sears is a different story though, if that's what you where referring too.

Yea I was talking about the Sears mini motors. I have a couple of those for later projects. I also have some side poppers, but most of them are 3hp.