Went for a K&S, came home with all of this!

I planned a trip to pick up the Hornet, and on the way checked local craigslist for the cities I passed through....the rest is history.

I don't know why, but I've always had my eye out for one of these little Hornets, they just do it for me. Nice straight frame with an H25. I will fix this up for my son to ride when he's ready.

This was picked up on the way to Austin, in San Antonio - I guess it's a Manco sold by Sears (sears aluminum badge on the back of the seat) with an HS50.

And this was an accidental find when I took a small detour to look at another trio of karts a guy had for sale. When he said he also had a "weird folding mini bike" on the phone, I played dumb up until I was walking back to my truck and made a quick offer and got it for a steal.

Pretty good day for a South Texas boy.

bandit 40

Grant you scored good my friend :bowdown:, But.... this hobby has truly consumed you :laugh: and the sooner you admit your illness for Hoarding all of that at once... the Easier it will be to let go of at least one of those Gems :laugh: Good luck buddy and I am willing to help you through this :thumbsup:.

markus

sweet, I wish my score yesterday would have turned out like that, love the go devils!!!! Day is still young though, I have a 3 hour drive back to home today, maybe something interesting will pop up between here and there this afternoon.....fingers crossed