West bend mini bike

capguncowboy

This is the one from the ad. It was Steve's (Jeep4me) bike. I'm not sure if that was his listing or not, but it's the same one he had for sale here a couple of weeks ago -- same picture and everything

jeep4me

that poor little bike is getting passed around more than a beachball at a Nickleback concert :doah:
Sorry Markus. I really had planned on keeping this little bike. Using it solely as a show bike. Never planned on running it.
But when that trade offer came about, and Mark said he liked the little West bend bike as part trade, I thought I'd let it go.

If I had the extra cash I'd probably buy it back. But that's not going to happen.

markus

Sorry Markus. I really had planned on keeping this little bike. Using it solely as a show bike. Never planned on running it.
But when that trade offer came about, and Mark said he liked the little West bend bike as part trade, I thought I'd let it go.

If I had the extra cash I'd probably buy it back. But that's not going to happen.
don't bother me none, I'm surprised you kept it as long as you did :laugh: You actually saved it from being sawzalled up... I was taking measurements and trying to figure out if I had enough to make a sort of a Taco 33 styled bike with the toprail section when you inquired about it. was just going to ebay the engine to try and comp a couple of dollars back and then start cuttin'!!!

something along the lines of this...only shorter!: