What do you understand concerning income tax?

If you are not a business, but just work regular hours?
Do you remember when you were first asked to pay income tax, from your employer?
Did your employer tell you paying income tax was mandatory?

You either pay it with your wages or you pay it later, you just pay it sometime!!!

Remember the saying? "Death and taxes are a sure thing"!

I know enough to know I pay a lot and get little to nothing for the money!
The American way!

I have important understanding concerning "income tax" I am willing to share with those who would like more understanding, as to why they are paying income taxes.

If you are not interested in hearing it, dont discourage those who may be interested.

I am asking if they remember what their employer said to them concerning income tax, if their employer mentioned that paying it is volunteer or mandatory.

I have important understanding concerning "income tax" I am willing to share with those who would like more understanding, as to why they are paying income taxes.

If you are not interested in hearing it, dont discourage those who may be interested.

I am asking if they remember what their employer said to them concerning income tax, if their employer mentioned that paying it is volunteer or mandatory.
No what your doing is trying to come in and spread your kool aid again.
you have come in posting this crap more then once and did any one wanna hear it.... No.

You either pay it with your wages or you pay it later, you just pay it sometime!!!

Remember the saying? "Death and taxes are a sure thing"!

I know enough to know I pay a lot and get little to nothing for the money!
The American way!
jb, I havent had handyman work lately, so on my spare time, ive been disecting legal words and their meanings, and it "paints a different picture" than what we are taught.

Look at the words "income tax", reverse to "tax income" or "taxed income".

We are taught it is our income that is being taxed , but understanding these 2 words alone indicates we are paying a tax but its not our income...it is our 'income tax'.

The irs collects revenue for the independent self governed F. Reserve agency, chances are "income" is what the irs collects in taxes, meaning....the taxes we pay is THEIR income, not ours.

fistfullabar

Word if it ain't about mini bikes take it somewhere else plenty of sites where you can lean about Latin in our laws no go ride a mini bike

Yeah I hear you it's too much when ever I turn the TV on somebody is always talking some us verse them are you sacred yet type crap
Agreed!!
I'd actually be more interest in how to cheat death or the reaper!

That's why I don't turn on the boob tube EVER!
I find that all the news I want is what I search for on the net or select to read, not stories shoved down my throat from biased news propaganda.

Well if you don't want to pay taxes don't make no money easy Enuff as for death.......p.s. jb like your sayings
One of the words we have been trrained to use..."money", will cause more difficulty to understand we do not receive money.

According to the Federal Reserve site, money (gold/silver) cease to exist for circulation in 1960.

Looks like people are charged income tax to pay for using something that doesnt exist in circulation.

As if they changed the monetary system but kept the rules the same.

fistfullabar

Money is faith based just like religion capitalism is now all about credit this is old news to me mostly cause I read alot now everybody can ask questions with out feeling stupid and hearing that's just the way it is

Money is faith based just like religion capitalism is now all about credit this is old news to me mostly cause I read alot now everybody can ask questions with out feeling stupid and hearing that's just the way it is
Money is not backed by faith because money (gold/silver) would have self containing value.

By refering to the currency we use as 'money', makes it harder to understand what is backing the currency.

It also causes people to believe they receive money after they work, giving the illusion of owing for the use of that money.

2 kinds of currency:
*non-backed (printed out of thin air, used as credit).
*labor backed (currency you receive 'after' you work, backed by your time/energy and labor).

The 'money' illusion--> currency placed in your account after you work, by calling it 'money', causes us to believe we recieve it with self containing value 'before' being placed in our account.
But the currency we receive 'after' we work is not income, it is not 'value coming in', niether is it 'profit'.
It is currency that needs our labor to back it. The currency you recieve after you work, was brought into existence,backed by your labor. It did not just "come in" to your account, your labor brought it into existence!

So understanding this, changes.... "money backed by faith" into
"currency backed by labor".

Money is not backed by faith because money (gold/silver) would have self containing value.

By refering to the currency we use as 'money', makes it harder to understand what is backing the currency.

It also causes people to believe they receive money after they work, giving the illusion of owing for the use of that money.

2 kinds of currency:
*non-backed (printed out of thin air, used as credit).
*labor backed (currency you receive 'after' you work, backed by your time/energy and labor).

The 'money' illusion--> currency placed in your account after you work, by calling it 'money', causes us to believe we recieve it with self containing value 'before' being placed in our account.
But the currency we receive 'after' we work is not income, it is not 'value coming in', niether is it 'profit'.
It is currency that needs our labor to back it. The currency you recieve after you work, was brought into existence,backed by your labor. It did not just "come in" to your account, your labor brought it into existence!

So understanding this, changes.... "money backed by faith" into
"currency backed by labor".
I also wanted to add...
When politicians print currency 'out of thin air' and call it "money", they are causing us to think the currency they print and spend is already backed with value, but its not.
They are spending 'non-backed' currency (currency with no value) to 'purchase' (used as credit).
But when they collect the 'labor-backed' currency out of your account, they can use it to "buy" what they have "purchased" with the non-backed currency.
In Other words, your 'labor-backed' currency replaces their 'non-backed' currency.
*America is used like a credit card backed by our labor.

Now have you read about the endless billions they will keep printing and spend? They can print and spend much faster than we can work to back what they printed. This may indicate they are doing it purposely to keep draining funds from personal accounts.
And this will only get worse if the public doesn't "wake up" and understand it.