What do you understand concerning income tax?

Break out the party hats fellas, I'm done here.

I may find another mini bike forum to help me with my baja, please dont get jeolous.
Oops, sorry guys I think I broke our little toy here and I was just starting to have fun with it.

Imagine the crap that would have been spewed when I explained the real reason your name appears in all caps on legal documents. It's to make it less conspicuous, in other words, easily identifiable. This legal argument has been presented thousands of times, mostly by people who represent themselves in criminal cases arguing that the upper case doesn't represent their Christian given name and therefore they don't recognize the document, the person charged, or the court's authority to enforce said document.

Of the people that have presented this argument in court, exactly 0 have succeeded. Z-to the freaking-O.

I actually was baiting him into saying how the 16th Amendment was never legally ratified, but he didn't take the bait.

I may find another mini bike forum to help me with my baja, please dont get jeolous.
You know for a guy who was so wrapped up in the proper spelling of people's names, you would think he would know how to spell "Don't" and "Jealous". Legally I would say he probably hasn't left for good and misspelled these words on purpose as a way to get back into the community.

AND WE ARE POWERLESS TO STOP HIM!

Dan-O out......for now.

Last edited: