What do you understand concerning income tax?

B-I-N-G-O! And Bingo was his name-OH!
Here's the deal...Don lives in his Mom's basement. That house is about to be foreclosed on because someone didn't pay the taxes on it. Being the former jailhouse bitch that Don is, he's using his jailhouse law degree to "teach" us all that he's learned about the law, and accounting mind you, in going on 9 pages of senseless ramblings.
Don, do yourself a favor and leave this discussion to die, or quote some actual law with precedents before I do and embarrass the hell out your pathetic ass.:hammer:
Dan, my name is not Mike, it is Don.
I would like for you to reply with some laws, but be sure to seperate 'law' from 'legal' or 'codes of law', to keep confusion to a minimum.
Fixed the wrong name, but the original exercise was intended for you to quote some actual law or refute what I said earlier in the post. What I said is that the government is taking or has already taken your Mom’s house because someone didn’t pay the taxes on it and you’re upset because that’s where you live(d). And now you’re on an anti-Government / IRS / Taxes rant that is neighbors with incoherent.

But you want me to do some homework for you and quote some law so I’ll start with the most elementary aspect of the Law, the Constitution of the United States. It is the most basic aspect of our Government and the rudimentary basis for Law itself in our country. There have been some amendments to the Constitution over the years, maybe you’re aware of those or maybe you’re oblivious but they do exist. The amendment you need to concern yourself with is the 16th. Here’s a little portion of that.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:
“The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.”

That means that one of the branches of the Government, that being the Administrative Branch, is LAWFULLY obliged to collect taxes despite whether you consider it income, gain from labor or whatever excuse you want to use whether you consider it “lawful”, “legal” or not.

You MUST PAY taxes for VALUE COMING IN because it is gain, it is PROFIT. Im trying to tell you, the average worker DOES NOT RECEIVE INCOME, THEY DO NOT HAVE VALUE COMING IN. They are not receiving financial gain. The worker or laborer is laboring to CREATE VALUE for the "labor backed" currency they receive.

If everyone was receiving value (income)then WHO IS WORKING TO CREATE IT??
This is semantic hokum. It's the economic equivalent of "What came first, the Chicken or the Egg?". That's really all I have to say about that, Forrest, I mean Don.

Ive listed the legitimate sources you study and learn from to come to your own conclusion.
Uhh…no you haven’t. Maybe it’s on the pages I need to catch up on, but you certainly haven’t done it to this point. Provide some links, and not just the “information” you think you have gleaned. Otherwise it’s really difficult to take you seriously.

Do you spell your name in all CAPITAL letters? No? Then why are "they" spelling your name in all CAPITAL letters?
I’m guessing it’s either someone left the CAPS LOCK ON, or it’s easier and cheaper for the program to simply use upper case.

Just like a tv has a receipt to represent the value of the tv. Without the tv, the receipt is worthless paper. Likewise, without our labor, the currency is worthless paper.
Oh I get it, you want the TV before you actually work to pay for it. Good plan my man, I mean Don. My 20 year old son has the same plan. You 2 should meet some time, it sounds like you have a lot of the same interests. Gamer by day, internet legal expert by night, no job, sponging off the parents...those kinds of things.

Your labor is invisible. Your labor is being "stored" in to something visible, but--> with no value. You cannot "see" the value of your labor in a valueless piece of paper.
I did not say all currency was worthless. I said currency is valueless UNTIL you work to give it value.
Again, semantics. “The coin isn’t in my right hand, it’s in my LEFT hand so you were wrong.”. C’mon man, I mean Don, you have to do better than this.

Being armed with knowledge is needed.
Try getting a loan based on your "knowledge". Try buying a house, a car, a ring for your future wife (Okay I admit now I'm just pandering to the lowest common denominator of comedy by suggesting you will have a "future wife") with your "knowledge" you moronic, hipster, doofus.

Folks, also note, what I am sharing with you, is my understanding. Im trying to find words to make it sound simple when you read it. The problem is, once you understand and it becomes simple, when you try to explain, it may sound complicated.
Neo, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Speaking from a "Legal" standpoint, this is where Don tries to get himself off of his self-imposed liability hook. It's just his "understanding" of the law that led him to try and convince others to break it.

You will know you "struck a nerve" when the ones who normally smile at you with that 'giggle giggle hee hee' expression on their face, no longer smile at you and walk the other way when you enter the building.
No....this is when you know they think you're a freaking PSYCHO! I think I've made my point.

Last edited:
Fixed the wrong name, but the original exercise was intended for you to quote some actual law or refute what I said earlier in the post. What I said is that the government is taking or has already taken your Mom’s house because someone didn’t pay the taxes on it and you’re upset because that’s where you live(d). And now you’re on an anti-Government / IRS / Taxes rant that is neighbors with incoherent.

But you want me to do some homework for you and quote some law so I’ll start with the most elementary aspect of the Law, the Constitution of the United States. It is the most basic aspect of our Government and the rudimentary basis for Law itself in our country. There have been some amendments to the Constitution over the years, maybe you’re aware of those or maybe you’re oblivious but they do exist. The amendment you need to concern yourself with is the 16th. Here’s a little portion of that.
MB:
The above is not correct.

Article I, Section 8, Clause 1:
“The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States.”

That means that one of the branches of the Government, that being the Administrative Branch, is LAWFULLY obliged to collect taxes despite whether you consider it income, gain from labor or whatever excuse you want to use whether you consider it “lawful”, “legal” or not.

MB:
This may be true, if....the constitution wasn't changed from "for" America to "of" America" and if spelling of United States was not "capitalized" as UNITED STATES referring to a Corporation (USC codes)..... Bada bing!!

I’m guessing it’s either someone left the CAPS LOCK ON, or it’s easier and cheaper for the program to simply use upper case.

MB:
This response is 'deniable' not undeniable, meaning...this could be correct, but it also could be incorrect, therefore, not a true answer,
meaning-->answer can be denied.
What cannot be denied--> You do not print your name in all CAPITAL letters to identify yourself. Letters are small print to large print using Capital letters, indicates your name has been "capitalized". Your name has been Capitalized on a legal document, requiring to look up definition for a legal word "Capitalized"--> Utilized for Profit, manipulate/take advantage of.
Utilized-->Incorporate.
Profit--> income.
This indicates "Incorporated for Income"....and this links to "income" which links to "income tax".
incorporate can link to 'Corporate, can link to Corporation, can link to--> UNITED STATES Corporation.
UNITED STATES Corporation is an artificial system, using 'legal' not (lawful) documents, generating profits from Corporations or incorporated Corporations.
Your lawful name Capitalized is on a ---> legal document.
Since your lawful name is greater than a legal document and the legal document did not turn into a lawful document with an all CAPITAL printing of your name, indicates a 'legal' identity after being 'capitalized' (because legal document did not change).
This can link to the definition for capitalize that can link to the all Capital printing of UNITED STATES which links right back to a Corporation. This information is--->undeniable. Your deniable answer does not match the undeniable information.... another bada bing!!

Oh I get it, you want the TV before you actually work to pay for it. Good plan my man, I mean Don. My 20 year old son has the same plan. You 2 should meet some time, it sounds like you have a lot of the same interests. Gamer by day, internet legal expert by night, no job, sponging off the parents...those kinds of things.
MB:
You missed the point. Also, having the tv "before" you pay for it indicates it was "purchased' using credit. This is what the politicians are doing with the printed "out of thin air currency" BEFORE you labor to back it, then they collect your labor-backed currency out of your account AFTER you worked so they can use your labor to pay for their stuff! But hey, since that works for you, like many others who do not question these tactics, they keep being obliged to keep taking YOUR labor backed currency to pay for THEIR stuff. You should at least request they send you a 'thank you' card. And if yuo truly understood the Constitution, you would understand this credit monopoly being AGAINST the Constitution.

Again, semantics. “The coin isn’t in my right hand, it’s in my LEFT hand so you were wrong.”. C’mon man, I mean Don, you have to do better than this.

MB:
This does not refer to semantics, this refers to magic. You can do better than this.
Example of semantics--> Your mortgage loan--> your dead pledge loan-->Your pledge loan-->Your pledge credit-->The credit you have pledged as a loan to Fanny Mae through the Lender. They had you believe you were receiving the loan, while you are the one giving the loan....using your credit.
This reminds me of a verse in the Bible :
*Creator: "surely you will die".
*Adversary: "surely you will not die" (reversed the meaning using word play, semantics)

Try getting a loan based on your "knowledge". Try buying a house, a car, a ring for your future wife (Okay I admit now I'm just pandering to the lowest common denominator of comedy by suggesting you will have a "future wife") with your "knowledge" you moronic, hipster, doofus.

MB: Credit is not a loan, then why are using the word loan?
Concerning wife and marriage, a modern marriage involving a ring ceremony is a 'financial union' based on what is legal, not what is Lawful.
Look in Burton's Legal Thesaurus under "to have and to hold".
Because 'marriage' is a legal union, not lawful, then a marriage.... I avoid.

Neo, this is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Speaking from a "Legal" standpoint, this is where Don tries to get himself off of his self-imposed liability hook. It's just his "understanding" of the law that led him to try and convince others to break it.

MB:
You are incorrect. I do not convince others to break the law, I try to convince others to OBEY the law, by learning and understanding the difference between "what is" and what 'is not'...true or false, right or wrong.

No....this is when you know they think you're a freaking PSYCHO! I think I've made my point.
Incorrect, its impossible to know what they are thinking unless they told me.

Last edited:
Money right off the press has value because it took more than a few peoples labor to make it. Right?
Almost had me convinced, except... if it truly was money, it would not have to be made.

I understand The importance doesnt lie in the fact gold or silver is money (containing its own value), but rather, it is harder to manipulate our currency we use to exchange our labor, if you had something of "visual' value because our labor is invisible. The Agency called Federal Reserve, like the agency calling themselves the Fed EX, is not part of the Federal Government. They want us to think they are by using a simiar version of the nae like they do with UNITED STATES. When we pronounce, we thiunk it refers to the 50 continental states made up of people (the real Governement) but it does not. It is more like "shadow government" made up of Corporations for profit.

If we were under the original and true Constitution, we would not be controlled by a private-for profit agency from another nation pretending to be part of this country. We probably wouldnt be having debates either.

Research more on the private-for profit agency calling themselves the FEDERAL RESERVE (notice all capital print?) to learn they are not part of the Federal Government no more than the UNITED STATES is part of the united States of America. This why I am having trouble communicating with those who choose to be sarcastic, because they are talikng about one thing while I talk about the other, while they think I am talking about what they are talking about.
Im not making this stuff up, I just decided to study it deeper.

Machinebike....You sir are a ignoramace,and a bafoon
Thats how I may appear after I react to the unnecessary sarcasm. not only am I trying to get the reader to "open their eyes" But I have to verbally fight my way through the unnecessary comments first.

After reading sarcasm , including changing my picture, imagine how I feel.

Your own words spoken against me proves my point.

Break out the party hats fellas, I'm done here.

I may find another mini bike forum to help me with my baja, please dont get jeolous.
Good luck with that:thumbsup:...and please let us be so we can just suffer in the loss of a imformative and contibuting member. Seems like a good punishment for everyone here.:anon.sml:

A final note....take more serious what i shared on this thread especially if you believe we are under the same constitutional Government but rather, we are under a Corporate Goverment.
Because all your energy and labor you worked for over the years, is being harvested in a private -for profit foreign agency called FEDERAL RESERVE.
Don't let the sound of that name fool you into thinking its part of the Federal Government observe how its printed to identify the two. The same goes for the United States....observe if its been 'Capitalized' when read.
If yuo dont learn and speak up, its an open invitation for them to keep taking and keep taking....