What model is this?

Picked up this bike today and I Know it is a Ruttman but not sure of the model.It is 1/2 in shorter in wheelbase than my 1969. It had a plate rivetted on the engine plate at one time but has a solid foot bar. Also has early 5 in. wheels with a Carlisle double Indian on the front and a Nanco tire on the rear. Thanks for the help.

Thanks Tom. Yes the early Ruttmans ran these wheels for just 2 years only(Dean told me that when I found my original 69 Ruttman).

Mean Dean

Hi Bill, Those are Manco 5 inch. Ruttman used the Taco Style 5 inch. They are close but only have four ribs in the rim. Those are Manco Snowflake Rims. But see how close the fender bracket is to the tire. No room for a fender. So it was a 4 inch steel rim. I would need a close up of the front corner of the engine plate. And to see if it has original weld on the foot bar. It has the later larger triple trees like late 68' or a 69'. If you do not have a serial # stamped in it it was a kit. I bet if you looked under the paint you might find it. I have only seen three un stamped kit bike survivors so far all these years. Not that it is rare just most were sold thru the dealerships as a running bike.