What model of Fox is this?

Hi guys,

a buddy of mine picked this up at an auction last week. I am no Fox expert like many of you guys. I think it might be a Fox Street Scamp but I am not totally sure. Can you guys confirm this for me? Does it have the 4HP Tec on it? And how easy is it to find new fenders for this bike?

Thanks in advance!

Fox 1.jpg

Fox2.jpg

markus

yea that is the "street scamp", has the crazy fairbanks morse 2 speed, if its in good working order (the 2 speed assy) they are supposed to be a pretty badass setup! there are some NOS fenders listed from time to time on ebay, not sure if they are front or rear.

Thanks for the help guys! I will have him look for fenders. It is a clean bike and I think he made a good decision. So, what is it worth?

JUST KIDDING!!!:laugh:

markus

Thanks for the help guys! I will have him look for fenders. It is a clean bike and I think he made a good decision. So, what is it worth?

JUST KIDDING!!!:laugh:

"genuineNOS" is the ebay seller with the fenders, looks like he has front and rears :thumbsup: I tell ya, I think values are too low on those, they don't get the credit/love they deserve when it comes to that. they were the first bike with slanted/inclined engine, fox really brought the HS40's into the limelight too, and they were optioned out rather nicely. I do cringe everytime I look at the incredibly skinny and weak wheels they used but still a really neat bike :thumbsup:

Here is the condensed version of the MBG review of the bike (if you click on them they will expand as they are full size scans):