What would you do?

I made a post several days ago after reading Don’s thread about his decal production and the objection by another OldMiniBikes member. At this point, I would agree with gumpit, “it seems like it will be best and only settled by the 2 involved. Note to self.... get both sides.....”

I meet and have gotten to know both of you guys during my short time with OldMiniBikes and have both respected and enjoyed the knowledge and confidence yall bring to our hobby. Both of you guys are very passionate about this hobby and I believe want it to be seen in the most positive light possible. I think over time, your disagreement will pass and yall will again find some value in each other’s contributions to mini biking. I plan to stay friends with both of yall for many years and hope that friendship is welcome. Guys, just be cool, everything works out over time and I think this probably will too. For now, maybe ya’ll should just agree to end this “discussion” and let’s move on to important things, ie. like finding and restoring more Powells, ha ha. I guess that last line was a little selfish on my part.

Jesse Wulf
Agreed Jesse
And thank you for bringing the calm to the storm..
I respect you and your brother and your words of wisdom.:thumbsup:

Ok, no more personal attacks/insults. It's not going to get to the bottom of this.

I think the two of you should let it all out on here so we can all see whats going on.

This type of fighting only hurts the hobby and availability of parts (decals).
Agreed.
Im done I said what i had to say...
Thank you OldMiniBikes member for alowing me to vent my frustrations..
And for all of your input and thoughts..

One good thing is when you draw a line in the sand, it doesn't stay for long. When it disappears then once again we are all on the same side. After a few waves and a little more wind, this will all be forgotten. For personal reasons, I have not been too active here but I still love the site and the club.

Keep the faith, Brothers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fred

Brothers don't shake hands brothers gotta hug!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

You guys are both great people and do more for this forums and others than most of us ever dream of. Why let a silly old decal cause this much drama and hate between the two of you and your passion for minibikes. You both are the kind of people that would give the shirt off your backs to help anybody on here out. I have never met either of you in person and can say that just from what I have seen and read right here on this forum. Don't let your friendship dissolve like a waterside decal that was left to long. In the end you will both look back and say "Man I should have jut been the better person and apologized before it was all to late." believe me I've been there and lost a high school best friend that died at 31 and I never spoke to since before we graduated. Also lost a cousin to cancer that we had a falling out and never spoke, I wish I would have done things differently now but it's all to late. Don't let it happen to you guys, you will regret it in the end. Trust me.

Last edited:
Brothers don't shake hands brothers gotta hug!!!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

You guys are both great people and do more for this forums and others than most OUPS ever dream of. Why let a silly old decal cause this much drama and hate between the two of you and your passion for minibikes. You both are the kind of people that would give the shirt off your backs to help anybody on here out. I have never met either of you in person and can say that just from what I have seen and read right here on this forum. Don't let your friendship dissolve like a waterside decal that was left to long. In the end you will both look back and say "Man I should have jut been the better person and apologized before it was all to late." believe me I've been there and lost a high school best friend that died at 31 and I never spoke to since before we graduated. Also lost a cousin to cancer that we had a falling out and never spoke, I wish I would have done things differently now but it's all to late. Don't let it happen to you guys, you will regret it in the end. Trust me.
hemigremmy
Thank you for your kind words and for SHARING your wisdom..

Well folks.... I've been lurking here for a long time and became a member back in April. I really enjoy this site and have learned alot about these old minibikes and thank all the members that put up so much useful information. I thought that the posting of the source for people to get decals made was great !! I certainly didn't realize that it would lead to all of this. After reading this thread several times and alot of other posts all over the forum in the past all I have to say to the two of you is this:

Don- From what I have seen, you are always quick to help with answers and are generous with your information...this is great for the site and fellow minibikers. Your recent outlash at Paul really surprised me and was out of character from what I have seen in the past. Some of your verbage was rather harsh in my opinion and makes me think that you got some pretty harsh PM's...

Paul- You always appear to try and do alot for the minibike community, in the end it seems to me that it's about you. I have seen several times where you get mad if it doesn't go your way. You cancelled Don's Funday ticket...I guess that event is about you and who you like, not an event for all minibikers. What if Hent banned anybody he doesn't like? As far as you contacting Hedman over a minibike decal...that was a mean, dispicable act, I hope they don't act on it, it could really ruin a person for nothing. Maybe getting him in big trouble will give you satisfaction, but I hope not.

I don't know if you guys will ever get over this, but for the sake of the minibike community, I sure hope so. If not, I hope you both learn and grow from this.