whose posts do you always try to read and why?

buckeye

Me, oldschool. Very knowledgeble and articulate. And of course TRK, never know what you are going to get usually a good belly laugh.

I really miss supernova myself. I aways try to read TRK's post ...but its like masturbating with a cheese grader ( slightly amusing ...but mostly painful ):laugh::laugh:.

And of course anything my buds have to say................ rpol89, cheezy1, smallbikes88,
jeep4me, mmisterbungle, 125cccrazy, papreka, chatten63, delray..... ect

I really like reading what the west coast guys talk about too. I have nothing but respect for Evil Ed , minibikepaul,george3, and the rest of them.:thumbsup:

That guy popped into my head as well. He was from Oklahoma right? I guess I was away from the board for an extended period when he was erased. Always thought he had a lot to offer.
Yeah he's from OK. He reads the board, but from what I understand is not allowed to post. I still keep in touch with him on the phone and everytime I get off the phone with him, I have knoweledge in my head that I was seeking.

Why is he "not allowed to post" or is this a loaded question? Seems like if somebody was very knowledgable and willing to lend a hand and help you would want them to put there $0.02 in and keep the hobby alive and going.

buckeye

I look at old posts too. GTO had a lot of good info too. SN insight is missed as well. Can't help but see what bungholio has to say. Fair and honest.
Jrzmac is the carb and vintage pic guy. jbrewton always the big cool bike and tool guy.
Where's huey? That was always a laugh for sure.

Andrewp

TRK, Kkk, mac, mmisterbungl, yellowhand,oldsalt, oldschool, neck, minibike paul, B.A.B., delray. These are the ones I probably look for the most. Knowledgeable, funny guys. I probably forgot a few. Oh ya strig also.

I like to read just about everyone's posts.

Especialy the political stuff.
Some people have some interesting slants.
I like the family pictures.
Always some great technical angles out there on things I never considered.

I think MDB was the one that directed me to this place.

About the only thing I do not like are the people who type things I can't understand in that newspeak they text with. Speelling and grandmer are not thje moist importing thinks. I needlessly butcher the English language myself, but it could be worse this could be a french forum. I joined one in France a while back to discuss non mini stuff.
Poor French SOBs never knew what hit them.

Last edited:
I always try to read everyone's post's because just when you think you know it all, someone posts something you didn't know !
Thanks to you guys who read mine ! :thumbsup: