whose posts do you always try to read and why?

Well, the plot thickens. Today I received a nice, apologetic pm from SN (Andy) and I sent him one assuring him I can forgive and move on, but also making it clear that nothing out of line would be tolerated going forward!

That is not easy, as he went way too far when he was beating me up - but it is my mentality to give folks one more chance - i've screwed up more than once and understand getting another try, so I will now move on, try to be friends, hope he will attend Funday #3 at which time we could meet and bond properly! Neck my pal, and others, seem to feel he has much to offer!
Time to move forward and see . . . . . . . . . . . including my new pal Andy!

Thats awesome :thumbsup: I know Andy rubbed some people the wrong way and I neither agree with , nor dp I condone anything he may have said to you Paul. All I was saying was he was nice and helpful to me . And he was quite the word-smith , so I always read what he had to say.I am glad you two buried the hatchet .:thumbsup:

I always try to read everyones posts:thumbsup: I too miss SN/Andy, KKK has some of the best, But I must say that I have learned a lot from many of YOU and I enjoy all the time I spend here, even if my wife doesnt:doah:

Sooner79

So was Supernova banned or did he just choose to stop participating. All of my experiences with him were pleasant an he was a generous guy.

Supernova, if you're out there, come on back. Time heals all wounds...

Gotta bring this one back to the top!! I gotta say Jbrewton! Consistently comments on topics that I find interesting or important or I can relate to.... and oldschool or newoldschool! I also enjoy reading Cheezy 1, oldsalt, Steven Durham, Strigoi, and many many others.....!!!!

Last edited:
Hey Buckeye I allways check yours out , as well as the rest of the gang , it seems there is bunch of us that all have similar thoughts on how we all fit on this planet.
Rob

Thought I would revive this one and add a couple
Texasfabguy has been a great addition.
TomH has also jumped into the fray.
Thanks it's nice to have a fan,especially when it's 90 outside:wink:

Buckeye you have some good conversations yourself,you and people like you on here is why I keep coming back:thumbsup:

buckeye

Well thank you sir. I couldn't hold even a small amount of your skills. It just amazes me what you can do. I need a neighbor like you. Tom, do this, Tom what the hell you thinking. Thanks for your input.
Pretty warm here today too. Mid 70's.

gotta admit I only really recognize the names that have been around the longest . most of the others just kinda blur together alot of the time but im bad with names and when they get put into screen name version its even worse. The avatars help but theyre always changing too. But i dont descriminate as far as the reading goes. Alot of the time i dont have anything significant to add so i dont post anything but im constantly impressed by the stuff everyone puts out especially in the progects forum. Its a wonderful thing to see so many of these simple old machines being restored and used when they can be so easily discarded for something more modern :smile: