Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

Will you be attending Windber Mini Bike Reunion? (Answer Honestly!)

• Yes!

Votes: 57 32.4%
  • No.

Votes: 86 48.9%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 33 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's signing her's for free.....he charged me $5 :mad:
LOL.. Allison got one also:001_tt2: She was taking pics on her phone and texting them to her friends telling them she was talking to 'some famous dude' :laugh: Ed told her; he was on two TV shows.
Here on the east coast we take what we can get when it comes to celebrity's.:laugh:

LOL.. Allison got one also:001_tt2: She was taking pics on her phone and texting them to her friends telling them she was talking to 'some famous dude' :laugh: Ed told her; he was on two TV shows.
Here on the east coast we take what we can get when it comes to celebrity's.:laugh:
Auction hunters and Wreckreation Nation season 1 episode 10. It was about illegal soapbox racing

2 things;

1. That celebrity is the honorary Grand Marshall of Funday #3

2. Ms Manchesturion, surprisingly I won while I put only $18 in the bag! Some other folks put in $1.50. Anybody else with a $20 bill would have won! Also, did your burgers ever cook over those unlit coals?? lmao

delray

windber was alot of fun and also meeting alot of new people....:thumbsup: so glad i had a bike with a torque converter on the trip to town and back. that was a trip riding on the road with my cousin,KustomKart and his kid and peekster. i believe we where about in the middle of the pack at the parade and at the end we where at the front of the pack. everytime we got to a hill the low hp bikes with just a clutch where droping off one after the another. me and peekster had to keep darting around them when they got to a hill....:scooter:...:scooter:

i guy and his son came in on a motorcycle to check out the show. not sure if he was a member or even new about this web site? his kid had a blast riding my little orange baja doodle bug. i think about the 3rd time around the track the kid ask if he could ride some more. i just told him to just keep on riding until you run out of gas......:laugh: he did real good for the first time on a minibike. i believe his name was matt. maybe someone here knows him and his dad.:shrug:

and that was all grass thursday.....:laugh:

Hi DelRay,
Curious on the comment that yourself and Peekster had to dart in and out on the hills. Sounds like a minibike challenge. TC vs Clutch. :wink:
See ya next year with a very modified 2 speed set-up:thumbsup:
Just teasing. You guys had some very awesome bikes!
Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.