• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone bring Karts to this event? I wanna brign my build off kart if i do get a chance to come. And if i do bring it am i allowed to ride it?

delray

we will be using a different trailer this summer. my cousin purchase a car hauler that he is going to modify just for the minibikes.
still have last years trailer,but thats needs to be use for hauling cars. so nothing can be done to the walls or floors.

last years trailer

I will bring him..heck I might even drag nun if I can get him away from the truck stop bathrooms:laugh:....so start selling Buck.:deal:
Ok it.was brought to my attention that I needed to come on here and defend myself.. seems a certain gloryhole attendant named cheezlog was implying I hang around his place of employment. Just to set the record straight ... the nun dont swing that way. :hammer:

Does anyone bring Karts to this event? I wanna brign my build off kart if i do get a chance to come. And if i do bring it am i allowed to ride it?
I believe the official rules state that "small children's" go karts are allowed. Not sure if that applies to you but without suspension I would rather ride a rocking chair.

Ok it.was brought to my attention that I needed to come on here and defend myself.. seems a certain gloryhole attendant named cheezlog was implying I hang around his place of employment. Just to set the record straight ... the nun dont swing that way. :hammer:
Nobody believes you:facepalm:.

It looks like we are not going to Laconia this year so we will be at Windber from Wed - Sun. :thumbsup:
We're making more of a vacation of it this year. Planning on leaving the weekend before and heading to my aunt's lake house in GA for a few days of tubing on Lake Hartwell before we head up to PA. :thumbsup: