• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a SUPER TIME this year. Great friends, great bikes and when Gerry fired those West Bend 820s it would bring tears to a glass eye! Thanks to Rick for some great engines and others for the goodies I got for my next project.The highlight was seeing that guy named Peekster--you know him--"I'm not stuuuupid jussst a litttle slowwww!ride the monster.Wish we could do it again next week. Glad everyone got home safe--now we can get ready for next year--cheers and thanks for a great time! Lastly Mr Buckeye you are a fine gentleman and it was a pleasure to meet you.

buckeye

What a SUPER TIME this year. Great friends, great bikes and when Gerry fired those West Bend 820s it would bring tears to a glass eye! Thanks to Rick for some great engines and others for the goodies I got for my next project.The highlight was seeing that guy named Peekster--you know him--"I'm not stuuuupid jussst a litttle slowwww!ride the monster.Wish we could do it again next week. Glad everyone got home safe--now we can get ready for next year--cheers and thanks for a great time! Lastly Mr Buckeye you are a fine gentleman and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Pleasure to meet you as well. Thanks for bringing that special picture.
You sure are a great guy as well.:thumbsup: