Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buckeye

Sissy hands.

Hell, I couldn't take them off.
Here Buck, ride this. Buck, ya wanna ride this one.
Hey Buck, take this for a spin.
Buck, ya haven't rode this yet.:laugh:

The only bike I didn't get to ride that I wanted to, was a Powell.
I think other than that,I rode every dream bike availiable.

I want one of the Heald VT bikes. That is one of the nicest bikes around. Chatten has a unreal fleet of those things. Just a awsome ride!

Hey OldMiniBikes gang Ron and I just crossed the border into Canada another 6 hours and we will be home
We had an awesome time and are allready planning for next year lol

I thought the weather this year would put a damper on things compared to the perfect weather we had last year. But even though there were times I thought I was going to have a tree fall on my little cargo camper in the middle of a rain/thunder/wind storm. I was dry and had an even better time this year. Windber is by far the best vacation I have ever had. And I have had some nice vacations... I feel truly sorry for the people that did not get to come this year and can only hope they make it next year. It is nice to get to meet the people from the forum. What a great bunch of folks. I ate so many brownies that Mrs. Harleys Papa made(or is it Harleys Mama).. She even got me a bunch for the trip home that lasted until about Connecticut... Great time.. I think even Hent had a good time changing the springs on the Trailer that broke... Poor Vicky had to do most of the work selling while he was fixin'....lol.. I'm glad he had a chance to ride the trike. He seemed to like it... I know Buckeye did...:scooter::thumbsup:

Hey Gerry
Your powell seat was the talk of the town..Matt a good friend of mine called me from windber telling me all about it... didn't know it was you that had lost it...:doah: :laugh:

Jeep welcome to the Powell Brotherhood!!

buckeye

Yeah, I loved that trike. One of the nicest rides ever!:thumbsup:

Also, forgot to thank Ogy on sharing all of his Fox knowledge. The man is a walking Campus dictionary.

Also Jimh, what a great guy. And funny as he can be!!!

Just got home ,dropped Delray off and unloaded his bikes ,parts and stuff then went another hour and fifteen to the house farther up backed in drive and crashed on couch at 12:30am. what a drive,left at 7:20 am sunday morning and in drive at 12:30 monday morning,stopped in Ohio at Steve Anderson's(rpol89) house and meet him and his wife, another great member on here,to pick up a bike that I bought,almost had to call and say I will come back and get it latter,the 20' trailer was packed to the gills,if I bought anything else it would of had to gone on the roof,got alot of nice bikes and one of the best survivors I have seen in a long time from Gumpit that was originally bought Kustom Kart Kid (Gerry) Thank you again guys for selling me that bike. I never took any pics of how packed we were but I know there are a couple out there some were and the bike too.Yoop I got your Kart up by the Dells area in the trailer it made it to Wisconsin safe and sound,big Rob got the seat and gave me a gift to give you too.Like Jake said(SQUARE CHOPPER) this year was more like a reunion,and like Tom said (buckeye)I think I have better and closer friends on here than in my real like,very true.Glad to here everyone made it home safe,now the wait is on for next year.We might have a new member on here maybe Rupp72's mom,she has gotten the minibike bug ,she rode the small VT-2 for hours and had a blast,she came back saying I got to have this bike,and I ran out of gas ,do you have anymore gas for it,filled it up and off she went, she was riding with the lights on until around 10 or 10:30 ,glad they all had fun .Tom it was a true pleasure to finally meet you,along with all the new members that I got to meet this year too.Thanks everyone (that had heald parts)for giving me all kinds of parts for the healds,I really do appreciate that. Rick

Hey Gerry
Your powell seat was the talk of the town..Matt a good friend of mine called me from windber telling me all about it... didn't know it was you that had lost it...:doah: :laugh:

Jeep welcome to the Powell Brotherhood!!
The only thing I heard was the whole Powell should have got bumped off the truck,not just the seat ! :laugh:

Yes there was some great racing on the upper track. The best was a class, we called the Heavy 5. Big guys on 5hp and the man who made the show was Randy he had his hands full with another member of the Pa possie named larry out of Carlise pa. Boy those 2 battled like it was for the AMA pro finals until Randy got loose comming out of turn 4 and bent the rear wheel on his great running Rupp.Great show guys.:thumbsup:

I know alot of people missed the photo. I made a announcement over the loud speaker but it is so loud with all the bikes running. :laugh::laugh: Next year we will make a time to meet before we get to the show:thumbsup:

Hey Karen, I stepped up as you were just finishing your pic. At least one other person stepped up and also took one. If you could get these people to also post theres, it would help those of us that just missed the first noel

Thanks, Jesse

The only thing I heard was the whole Powell should have got bumped off the truck,not just the seat ! :laugh:

Ed, I think you secretly want a Powell. You talk about them even more then Bonanzas. Just give in and buy one, you'll be hooked, then again, maybe not. Good to see you. Im planning to maybe fly out to LA this fall to see Paul and some of the guys, maybe we can eat Mexican. Those guys love Mexican, or Big Boys..

Jesse