Winter storage question

70 Rupp Roadster.
Should I run the carb dry of gas or leave gas in the line?
I have put stabilizer in the tank and ran the bike and made sure it was through the system. The gas does not have ethanol.

Mac

70 Rupp Roadster.
Should I run the carb dry of gas or leave gas in the line?
I have put stabilizer in the tank and ran the bike and made sure it was through the system. The gas does not have ethanol.
That depends on how big the wheels are.:smile:

if you decide to run it dry its better to pull the bowl off the cab and empty it that way if you just run it dry there will still be some at the bottom and that has an even greater chance of turning sour

Man, you dudes dont take your bikes out for a winter day ride, am I the only one? So what if your snot freezes like a piece of ceramic while riding in the cold air.:clap::scooter:

buckeye

Don't store them myself. I ride all year. All of them.:smile:

But then, it doesn't usually get below 40 for more than a few days.:laugh:

Man, you dudes dont take your bikes out for a winter day ride, am I the only one? So what if your snot freezes like a piece of ceramic while riding in the cold air.:clap::scooter:

I ride on the nice days and sometimes on the not so nice days :laugh: as long as there is no snow on the roads . I never have put any additives in the gas and have never had any problems :shrug: .

I ride on the nice days and sometimes on the not so nice days :laugh: as long as there is no snow on the roads . I never have put any additives in the gas and have never had any problems :shrug: .
Me neither, I dont add stabil to my gas, never had issue. Snoblower starts right up.