WTF Wisconsin have they all gone insane

WTH Wisconsin have they all gone insane

So I just heard on the news that the cheese curds in wisconson think they can get away with stealing Michigans "mitten state" nickname.

Unreal that they would even think that wisconson remotely looks like a mitten compared to michigan.

I think their brains are starting to rot under those cheese hats.

Last edited:
Wisconsin doesnt look like a hand or mitten or even a driving glove it just looks like a blob.:doah:

Ohh well I guess they are hurting so bad for tourism that they have resorted to stealing michigans nickname.

This is the first I've heard of this,don't have alot of time for the daily news either though. Were did you hear this story at,this one could get interesting.

It was on the evening news when I got home from work today.

Its a stretch to say the least for wisconsin to be called a mitten compared to michigan's perfect mitten shape.:smile:

Call me crazy since I'm from CO but isn't all of WI, MI and Dakotas really the same place????? At least that's the impression I got from the movie "Fargo"

Calling yourself the mitten state makes it special???

Hell, my state is square and we don't want to be called "equalateral rectangle"

buckeye

You would have to be from Mi. Or have lived there to understand the importance of the mitten is Mi. You can't share the mitten.

So I just heard on the news that the cheese curds in wisconson think they can get away with stealing Michigans "mitten state" nickname.

Unreal that they would even think that wisconson remotely looks like a mitten compared to michigan.

I think their brains are starting to rot under those cheese hats.
I just saw it on the news. Looks like Wisconsin is promoting winter by making the state look like a mitten. There was nothing said about Wisconsin claiming to be or trying to steal your precious "Mitten State" nickname. :shrug:

MarksA-C

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how AWESOME my state is!!! :thumbsup:

but seriously...big ruckus over some friggin "mitten" shenanigans? OR is someone just upset that the Packers beat the Lions :shrug: :laugh: