You think I should get this?

I found a guy who wants to sell all this mini bike and was wondering if you guys think it would be a good buy. He is asking $500 for everything except the pocket bike stuff. There are 2 complete bikes (just need some assembly) and parts.

Here's the link to the pics: http://www.usedregina.com/ReportSelectUsedAdPhoto2?used_ad_id=16622912&position=5&hb=4

I know we don't do values, just say yes if you think I should get it or no if I shouldn't. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Hi Clayon: First off they were his choice and why did he not complete them ? Are they what style of mini bikes that you like. And of big consideration is how many bikes show up in your area and the cost of shipping today. Might be a good deal if you look at things in this prospective.
Steve :scooter:

Hey Clayton I had a look a the pictures and see some good stuff in the mix.
There looks to be three frames that look complete and possibley one partial,
two engines that look semi complete and odds and ends.
In my area it is very hard to find minibikes or parts of any kind and I have to spend more money on what Bits and pi9eces I do find.
Generaly I pay 100 to 150 when I find a roller(no engine).
It seems like a lot at 500 but I would end up paying close to that if I was buying seperatly.
If you could beat him down to the 350 range I would go for it.
Rob

I am like you Rob, a roller costs me $100-$150 and decent mini bikes don't come up often. I like the Wards bike, and the blue frame I think is a Grand Prix, and has full suspension. I will see what happens. He said he was firm on $500. He lives 3 hours from me but works only 1 hour from me so if I could meet him at his work and get the bikes I would go for it.

I'd be willing to pay top dollar for that gas tank on the blue bike:deal:
Okay, I will probly sell the tank to you when and if i get it. Might be a while before I get this stuff if I get it. The guy said that since he is 3 hours from me we could meet in the middle because he needs it gone asap.

I guess minis are scarce in Canada too.
Maybe it isn't such a bad deal afterall.
They aren't totally scarce but it is hard to find ones that aren't rusted to :censure: and you usually don't find this much mini bike stuff in one place. $500 is steep, but I pay anywhere from $100-$150 for a roller, so I can see $300 there in rollers, and maybe $50 for that 1/2 a frame, plus there are 2 Briggs motors lets say $50 for both and with the misc. stuff it is close to $500, I would say more like $450 but he is willing to meet me half way since we live 3 hours apart so I appreciate that as well.

Okay, I will probly sell the tank to you when and if i get it. Might be a while before I get this stuff if I get it. The guy said that since he is 3 hours from me we could meet in the middle because he needs it gone asap.

I think its been forsale for a long time, you should definately get it way cheaper than $500. I would need to see better pics of that tank before I could commit to it.

Today he moved down to $400 on the lot + $50 gas money. I just realized that he including the pocket bike, which I don't want in the price so I am hoping it will get a bit lower yet. :thumbsup:

Looking better all the time your going to have to build another shop so your dad has room to work LOL.
Rob.
:laugh: Your right Rob, all this stuff just keeps piling up and I have less space all the time. In the summer we have a old shed that is uninsulated and I move in there to keep my stuff out of my Dad's way.

Yeah an Azusa tank will bring top dollar, I sell a lot of stuff but I'd keep that tank.:thumbsup:
Ya, I am not sure if I will sell the tank because I think it fits on that blue frame that used to have that white tec on it. Depends if I need it.

Looks like I won't be getting this lot, he emailed me this morning saying that somebody offered him $1000 for most of the stuff. :eek:ut: I thought $400 was steep. :shrug: Anyway, I guess I will have more cash for my Moto Skeeter when I finally get it.