Your wasting your time!

Looks like the kid learned a good life lesson - Your buddies will always try to get you busted. Sounds like his "friend" needs a life lesson - a swift ass kicking should suffice.

I used to have a "friend" like that. I've known him since the 6th. grade. Always right by your side, egging you on to cause trouble. Until you get busted. Then he'd sing like a canary to save his own ass.

Several had told me he was a turd & I always defended him.

You know what.... They were correct. He was a real POS.

Life's too short to spend a single moment with leaches like that.

Hey Yoeverett! It takes a 12yr. old kid to bad mouth a site like this but, it takes a 12 yr. olds apology to be responsible. I'm sure I speak on behalf of most members here, apology accepted! Why don't you thank the members.

Together we stand-Divided we fall! Mini's forever!

Someday that little "RAT" will invite you out to the bar and say he's buying!!, Be aware!!! He may just be looking for back-up, then as you're fighting your way to the door and wondering why it seams as though you're loosing, you'll realize that he ducked out the back door and is long gone!!!!
dave

If its true and your friend did post the thread ill have to take back the comments i said, but only because tho post was a lie in the 1st place, sounds like your friend needs a article on the men seeking men section of the local craigslist pic included, just kidding he might get sum buttsekz and that would be doing him a favor with his sexual preference and all, dont drop anything in the shower in gymclass if hes near u and if u do dont pick it up.

If its true and your friend did post the thread ill have to take back the comments i said, but only because tho post was a lie in the 1st place, sounds like your friend needs a article on the men seeking men section of the local craigslist pic included, just kidding he might get sum buttsekz and that would be doing him a favor with his sexual preference and all, dont drop anything in the shower in gymclass if hes near u and if u do dont pick it up.
he's a 12yo kid, that's really not necessary (i don't care what kids are like these days).