# Powell Project #

6doggie3

That's Nice OND glad you stuck with the yellow! I have a D model also that i have to get working on?
When are you going to start making pulley covers? LOL

Looks great Eric !! What is the name of that color ? I ordered Yes Yellow color from Prismatic for the Bonanza , that yellow is just cool , good choice !

buckeye

Thanks Jason, and yea that purple anodized is very cool.

But I went a different direction...:confused:

Hope Markus doesn't get mad....I wasn't trying to copy his build, I almost went purple but when I layed out a sploch of the yellow beside the purple....well the yellow won out !:smile:
It's yellow for sure. Very nice.
That will look great with that engine.
Good choice.

Great progress. Looks awesome.:thumbsup:
That's Nice OND glad you stuck with the yellow! I have a D model also that i have to get working on?
When are you going to start making pulley covers? LOL
Looks great Eric !! What is the name of that color ? I ordered Yes Yellow color from Prismatic for the Bonanza , that yellow is just cool , good choice !
Wow, great color choice. I'm leaning toward a yellow for the Trail Bike so this is helping me make up my mind!:thumbsup:
It's yellow for sure. Very nice.
That will look great with that engine.
Good choice.
Looks great Eric :thumbsup:
Thanks guys and gal.....and yea its YELLOW it actually looks a little different in real life.

markus

Hope Markus doesn't get mad....I wasn't trying to copy his build, I almost went purple but when I layed out a sploch of the yellow beside the purple....well the yellow won out !:smile:
Looks great, don't bother me none :thumbsup: looks like a much brighter yellow than what I did??

Geez Eric, how did I miss this one? I guess it's been a busy summer for me so far.

Anyways the bike looks great! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hey Jason....not a whole lot to report back in on the Powell, I did get two of my sons help me compress the rear spring in the trailing arm....and man was that a b!+ch ! :surrender: Also got some stainless bolts to mount the shifter spring and engine. Weather has been weird hotttttttttt, humid and I've been a little under the weather !:censure::devil2::censure:
Any way heres a few pics.