gumpit

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Yes. Just make sure you double check the frame bearing outer diameter and get the 40/41 sprocket
    Ah so I will order.

series 30 driver pulley with 3/4 bore
    a series 30 driven pulley with a 5/8 bore.
    a 5/8 jackshaft
    a 10 toothed 5/8 bore jackshaft gear
    a 40/41 chain
    and 2 bearings for the framefor the jackshaft to sit in.

yes?
    Ah so I will order.

series 30 driver pulley with 3/4 bore
    a series 30 driven pulley with a 5/8 bore.
    a 5/8 jackshaft
    a 10 toothed 5/8 bore jackshaft gear
    a 40/41 chain
    and 2 bearings for the framefor the jackshaft to sit in.

yes?
    Comet Drive Belts | Belts for Comet Torque Converters read through this. The driver and driven have to be the same series. Whether you use 5/8" or 3/4" bore on the jackshaft is up to you but the drivens are usually 5/8" for 30 series. So whatever bore you get the driven you need to get the same size bore on the 2 frame bearings,jackshaft,sprocket,and lock collars.
    This is a different trike. With a different mount but you can see hiw the jackshaft would work on yours. This has a 20 series so the driven is put on backwards from a 30 series so dont think about that. Just how the bearings and gear is. Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery
    The driver is the gear with 3/4bore.
    the driven is on the jackshaft and is any random size. (Or has to be series 30?)
    Then a 5/8" jackshaft long enough from to frame.
    The jackshaftgear needs to be 10 toothed and ran to the trike sprocket with a 40 chain.
    and I need a bearing 5/8 bore that sit in the frame.
    They have torque converter kits but you dont need the backing plate or cover that comes in the kit.and the gear would be the wrong size.
    How does the gear run threw the frame is where im lost. Its a jackshaft. With a key hole im assuming. Keeping the driven and the jackshaft gear in sequence. Whats the jackshaft sit in to spin is where im lost I guess
    So everything I said to buy was correct...now can you walk me threw the setup of it.

I got the driver for the 212cc.. mount it and run it to the driven? Gear? (The 30 series I think) then on the opposing side of the frame will be another gear mounted on the same shaft. That will have teeth and be ran to the sprocket on the trike with the chain I have to buy...yes?
    The struggle to even find out what this thing was was harx enough. Now finding parts im never messed with is harder. This thing is so old noone knows what it is. So thank you. I will fix this thing.
    If they are worn or broken..where do I get new ones....

and honestly..do you think this 212cc will get this thing moving in dirt? And street?
    30 series driver and driven
    5/8 jackshaft long enough for frame to fram pljsh washers to hold gear in proper alignment.
    10 tooth sprocket that willfit on the shaft
    the bearing to sit in frame with 5/8 hole. What size is hole in frame?
    Then driver with 3/4 bore to sit on motor

the mount 3/4 bore driver on preadtor. Run with belt to... help?

Sorry ic its stressful. Very new to this world
    Would it be easier to just unweld the motor mount and reweld to proper spot. Or use a steel plate and just bolt it on to it sits over the sprocket?
    Kit for jackshaft setup?

And so you literally suggest rebuilding this rear end? Any good kits for that? All the rear end bearings and stuff?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…