Search results

1. D

Superbronc wont go past half throttle

Hey guys I have a 10hp Superbronc me and my dad have been working on. We got it running and it runs great it only has like 20 original hours on it. The problem i am having is that it wont go past half throttle. If it is sitting there not running it will go full throttle. if it is running it...
  2. D

Super Bronc fork boots wanted!

Hey guys im in the process of restoring my vt-10 superbronc! Does anyone know where i can find fork boots for it or what if any other fork boots will fit on it, I know the forks are 1 1/4 inches diameter on top and the bottom part is 1 inch diameter. Well let me know guys, Thanks!
  3. D

Questions for the HS40!

Hey guys, went and ut the new CJ-8 in my HS40 today. How do you guys fully tighten it, i can't get a wrench or sock on it at all, its so short, it goes down to the fins on the head? Any secrets to this? Also, I ordered 2 carb gasket, a new petock and carb kit for my bike from Brandt at...
  4. D

Sparkplug type in HS40

Hey guys, I have another question. I have a 1971 Rupp Roadster II. When I bought it a couple weeks ago it had the Champion something like J19LM sparkplug in it. I posted on here and now I know the J19LM is for solid state ignition and the CJ-8 is for the points ignition. My question is how...
  5. D

Rupp Torque Converter Oiling Question

On my 1971 Rupp Roadster II with the torque converter, Do i have to oil the primary clutch thing or the secondary at all, please let me know and let me know how and where I have to do it! Thanks guys!:scooter:
  6. D

Question about checking oil.

Hey guys, just checking on this, to check the oil on my HS40 1971 Rupp Roadster 2, I have a dip stick. Do you screw the dip stick all the way down and then check the oil, or do you only stick it in before the threads then check the oil? I just changed it today with Valvoline SAE30.(best they had...
  7. D

1971 Roadster II is gettin there!!

Hey guys thought I'd give everyone a little update. I ordered my new carb kit, new fuel valve, and 2 new gaskets for the carb 2 days ago from Brandt! I have 2 new CJ8 spark plugs, new 1/4" fuel line, 1/4" fuel line clamps and a 1/4" inline see thru fuel filter. I still need to buy new...
  8. D

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 questions!

Hey guys, couple questions on my 1971 Rupp Roadster 2 My tank has some rust in it, anyone have any remedys. and someone JB welded the fuel valve on and its original, it leaks so i'm gonna replace it but i might nto be able to get it off becuase its JB welded, anyone have any suggestions...
  9. D

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 pics!!

Hey guys heres some pics of my bike, this is how it was when I bought it. Just took them today. Enjoy!! Let me know if you like/dislike it or if I got a good deal. Paid $450
  10. D

Rupp Minibike need to find year!

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum and minibikes. I just got a Rupp Roadster 2 in pretty good shape with original everything on it except gas tank and fender was repainted many years ago. It doesn't run as of now (has been sitting 4-5 years) has a small amount of rust in gas tank and fuel on/off...