Search results

1. machinebike

Baja Warrior Mini Bike How to get Governor to work

I was repairing my mother's Baja Warrior Mini Bike, took off the gas tank, throttle cable and carb, but when I went to re connect everything, for some strange reason, the governor arm that goes in engine , is causing the throttle to be almost wide open when I re connect the governor spring...
  2. machinebike

Baja Heat biggest tire size?

Does anyone know the biggest tire size that will work on the rims and frame of a Baja Heat/warrior minibike?
  3. machinebike

Anyone with Pit bike rear shock tips?

I have a Baja 250 and Im having trouble locating an upgrade rear shock. I looked at the fast ace but didnt find one for the X250
  4. machinebike

Need help with pics for homemade baja air filter

I wanted to change the stock airfilter and make one. Was wandering if I should put a curved upward airfilter manifold on, or just mount straight out?
  5. machinebike

What do you understand concerning income tax?

If you are not a business, but just work regular hours? Do you remember when you were first asked to pay income tax, from your employer? Did your employer tell you paying income tax was mandatory?
  6. machinebike

Social Security

Social Security, security for you or Congress? Can someone expalin how its suppose to work?
  7. machinebike

Any attempts at making a 2 WD Mini bike?

:scooter: Any pics?
  8. machinebike

US flag Red, White and blue, or...

Red Stripes on a white background?:shrug::confused:
  9. machinebike

This land may be your land, This land may be my land if...

we pay rent. Notice seperate tax applied to land and property?:scared:
  10. machinebike

warrior brakes keep sqeeking

Howdy everyone, I bought my mother a warrior from tractor supply and the brakes kept squeeling high pitched:blink:. I bought new hondas shoes and put them in but it still squeels just not as loud. :shrug:Any tips?
  11. machinebike

Anyone with a Mortgage?

Do you know how a mortgage works?
  12. machinebike

Electric E-Rivot 450 watt motor

Did anyone buy and film riding one of these? 199.99 at pepboys and comes with the 450 watt motor
  13. machinebike

Rectifier question

Is anyone familar with rectifiers from a scooter? I am trying to find which prongs get connected to a 5 wire stator.
  14. machinebike

Help with chain tensioner

I test ran this evening and noticed when I gave it throttle i felt a sloppy chain /slack grab the rear wheel. the tensioner works but when giving it heavy throttle when shocks go down seems to create slack faster than chain guide keep tight or something like that...any suggestions?
  15. machinebike

Baja warrior front disc brake?

Greetings again.... Anyone know what disc brake set up is good to use for the warrior front wheel at a reasonable cost?
  16. machinebike

Need advice about rear axle

Hi everyone, I made a swingarm for my baja warrior and had to alter the axle. I cut the thread end off, driled and threaded a 3/4 inch hole in the end. Then I put a GRADE 8 BOLT in the end, and the other end has the original locknut set up. My question is...will the axle be strong enough to...
  17. machinebike

xtrac tire and milled briggs 5hp head

xtrac carlisle 13x5x 6 knobbies nice condition. And BRIGGS 5 HP head milled by machineshop $17.00 shipped Im not using the big knobbied tire and the head worked nice until my chain popped and wedged in the cent clutch. Took things a part and Im not putting back together becausee I got a...
  18. machinebike

Clutch brake on jackshaft?

Anyone put a clutch brake with the warrior jackshaft set up? I have amini bike I put a 5.5 in and was going to put a clutch brake but cant decide to have the jackshaft set up or just a chain from centrifigul clutch to rear wheel.
  19. machinebike

Anyone install clutch brake using a Jackshaft...?

set up on their minibike? The jackshaft thats used on the baja. any pics?
  20. machinebike

Need help with mini bike I bought used...

hi everyone, I bought the frame and came with wheels, I took apart to clean and paint and when I put the rear wheel back on, I noticed it does not line up center with the frame and the two fender holes indicates the wheel should be center. You can see the band brake location so I cannot move it...