Search results

1. nectarsis

Big bikes for sale

I couldn't have said it better. Good luck bro :thumbsup:
  2. nectarsis

trailhopper for sale!!

Just like " I just picked it up" vs. "picked up this minibike a year ago" seems like the story has changed when people complained :confused::shrug:
  3. nectarsis

Decisions...... decisions...

Get the Triumph for free...drive that while you finish the Firebird :thumbsup::laugh:
  4. nectarsis

trailhopper for sale!!

Many forums I am on require X amount of time, and/or x amount of posts to sell. As long as the new people don't spam to raise their post count itr seems to help.
  5. nectarsis

Gemini sst 80 in Minneapolis

early 70's gemini sst 80 mini bike (not mine) Cool color, and could be a steal.
  6. nectarsis

help?

VERY cool grab on the blue one for a $20 Xbox :laugh:
  7. nectarsis

Found Tecumseh HM80 brand new

:thumbsup: DAMN nice score :drinkup::drool:
  8. nectarsis

Anyone else have people yell at them while they ride?

I've had no real problems yet. Our one neighbor directly next to us is a world class ass, so I always leave the house in the opposite direction. I have had a few guys in their 50's(+) wave, or give the "all knowing nod" with a smile...even had one guy wave me over. "Is that A Rupp?" (while on...
  9. nectarsis

vintage 1965 M 50 Harley Davidson/Aermacchi

:thumbsup: Edwin good luck with the sale
  10. nectarsis

Engine stalling (and random hard starts) :|

Yes :doah: What throws me as I've driven it fairly regularly with no problems until now.
  11. nectarsis

Engine stalling (and random hard starts) :|

Took my Boonie out yesterday (well tried) after a fresh oil change, and the beast just wouldn't start. Looking thru things today, as a last resort I removed the kill switch from the handle bars..BINGO. It was one of those cheap red push button deals. Thinking up upgrading to one of those...
  12. 100_2258

100_2258

13. 100_2262

100_2262

14. 100_2259-1

100_2259-1

15. 100_2260

100_2260

16. 100_2257

100_2257

17. My current rider

My current rider

18. My current rider

My current rider

19. nectarsis

Hobby Shop

AWESOME...congrats man. Seems like a dream realized. :thumbsup:
  20. nectarsis

long island illegal minibike rally

I've been thinking of this for awhile. A few of us Wisconsonites are a bit spread out...but this NEEDS to happen. :hammer::scooter::scooter: