Search results

1. dirt

predator ari cleaner problems

stock predator. the air cleaner cover falls off all day long. duct tape or....??
  2. dirt

pullstart problems

my predator pullstart won't engadge until it is almost all the way out. i get a 6 inch pull and im afraid i will break the rope. will the old clone starters fit? and it stalls all the time at idle :doah: the rpm's are up to just before the clutch catches.
  3. dirt

DB 30 Ft wheel and tire

looking for a DB 30 FT wheel and tire. shipped to boston ma. Send pics and prices to me please. :scooter: slugworth69@gmail.com
  4. dirt

broke hrdralic brake lever

i need a hydralic brake lever. i dont want to spend $42.00 on a whole new setup. where can i find parts? it was made of the cheapest chinese metal:censure::censure:there goes our sunday.
  5. dirt

new predator dies

new pred on a doodle .it will be all stock i wont spend over $300.on parts. we worked all day on it setting it up is up just before clutch engadgement.it rides great for 30 min till me butt gets sore. when we stop it will just die,cranking the throtle dont help. :confused: jet it ? (...
  6. dirt

Cl chopper 500.00

Rare Bonanza Scout CR 500 Chopper Mini Bike this is not mine i found it on craigslist in massachusetts. wanted to post some will want it
  7. dirt

clone exaust studs fell out!

hi my yellow clone exaust studs fell out! i was riding and then the exaust was gone. i tried to remove the studs fron a old parts motor, pb buster and vice grips stripped them. should i mail order new studs for $2.00 and $10.95 shipping or get metric 1" BOLTS at lowes?
  8. dirt

honda carb 160 and 200 same?

are the honda 160 and 200 carberators same? looking on line. and this honda carb is $26.00and some 160 carbs are around for $16.00(prob booleg) 2009 GX200UT VSD9 ENGINE, THA, VIN# GCAHT-1000001 Honda Small Engine CARBURETOR (1) Diagram and Parts :confused:
  9. dirt

honda powerwashers = cheap engines?

spring is here and i am seeing dead powerwasherson craigslist . bad hoses and pumps. has anyone used a honda powerwasher engine on a mini? should i buy some? they are selling $50-$75 posting good engine but washer needs etc etc . any hints what to look out for? like a welded pully on the...
  10. dirt

getting warmer it time to tinker

getting warmer it time to tinker and get ready for a early spring in the north East. i lost my chain tensioner wheel in the fall on a doodle. i might take out a link or two and run without. I drained my carb and cracked the body re-asembling. . glad to be back.
  11. dirt

honda mower engine help

hi 2 y.o honda mower(push) runs on full choke dies when choke is off. it doesnt sound well timed when it stalls rough ? i will have to take it apart and learn on it.
  12. dirt

broke the carb

i over tightened the bowl and the metal snapped. :hammer::scared:
  13. dirt

2003 cadilac CTS 45,000 mi

in 6 months I have spent over $3000.00 in the engine alone . most of it labor the engine must be taken apart to do anything O2 sensor and 1 spark plug $ over 900.00 it was all labor a thermostat ,internal , in the engine block $800.00 all labor a second thermostat 3 days later. free...
  14. dirt

breaking/losing master links

6.5 mild build on a db 30. i keep losing/breaking masterlinks. the chain is not over tight. the clip is facing twards the rear. i might clip it inside facing the wheel this time. im climbing big degree hills coverd with rocks and loose sandy soil. pushing it too hard maybe?
  15. dirt

Check out the *CUSTOM* DB

Custom Mini Bike *Trades* and its only $650.00 :out:
  16. dirt

tire choices

i have a doodle with the sand tire on the FT. ,hate it. what tracks well and turns tight? we ride hard trails
  17. dirt

ProModRaceparts.com great service

I bought a 6.5 motor plate. Iasked for a new "L" bracket for their clutch/chain guard and they sent the new mounting system. WOW! GREAT SERVICE.:biggrin: the new bracket rocks. it is easy on easy off and it doesn't come loose with offroading . check it out. :bowdown:
  18. dirt

cheap chain roller

MSR Chain Roller - Lower- Black Black $7.95 amazon with free shipping. Amazon.com: MSR Chain Roller - Lower- Black Black 79-5009: Automotive :laugh:
  19. dirt

k/n type clone air filter avilability

do they sell the clonek/n airfilters at any chain auto parts stores? i need one and dont have time to wait on shipping.
  20. dirt

Wheelie bars

does any one have a wheelie bar setup? dragracer style? the new 6.5 on a old frame is a wheelie machine. ( i fell):cursing::scooter::hammer: