Search results

1. richtrix

Latest project finally finished

I've had this 57 Cushman Eagle laying around in pieces for a couple of years. Been working on it off and on for the past 6 months. Glad to have in finished.
  2. richtrix

NCVBA's 7th annual Minibike & Bicycle Show & Swap Sat. May 6th, Eden, NC

We will be having our 7th Annual Bicycle and Minibike Swap meet & Show on Saturday, May 6th, 2017 from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This is a inside/outside show with plenty of room and parking. All Bicycles, Minibikes and related items are welcome. There will be show awards and door prizes. There are no...
  3. richtrix

Nice Original Bonanza BC1200 w/lights

Excellent all original except grips and repop seat. Runs fine. 1800.00 OBRO will ship if buyer makes arrangements to ship complete. call 336-552-9844 Thx, Richie
  4. richtrix

NC Minibike and Bicycle show April 30th Eden, NC

We will be having our 6th Annual Cabin Fever Bicycle and Minibike Swap meet & Show on Saturday, April 30th, 2016 from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This is a inside/outside show with plenty of room and parking. All Bicycles, Minibikes and related items are welcome. There will be show awards and door prizes...
  5. richtrix

MiniBike / Bicycle Show and Swap meet Sat. March 21st Eden, NC

Please see details below.....This will be our 3rd show since adding minibikes. Each time there are more minibikes and parts. There were some good finds at our last swapmeet. We will be having our 5th Annual Cabin Fever Bicycle and Minibike Swap meet & Show on Saturday, March 21st, 2015 from...
  6. richtrix

Eden, NC Minibike & Bicycle Swapmeet New Information

The NCVBA will be having a Vintage Bicycle & Minibike Swap Meet on Saturday Oct. 25th, 2014 from 9:00am until 3:00pm. at 223 The Boulevard, Eden, NC. Please make plans to come out with your vintage Bicycles and Minibikes to buy, sell, trade, or just show your prize Bikes. This is an...
  7. richtrix

NC Minibike Swapmeet Oct 25th

We will be having our Vintage Bicycle / Minibike Swapmeet in Eden, NC on Sat. Oct 25th. We have had several Bicycle shows and swapmeets in the last 4 years. Our spring show and swap was the first time we had Minibikes. The response was so good we decided to add Minibikes from now on. I will...
  8. richtrix

1963 Simplex Deluxe Sportsman Compact

Selling my 63 Simplex Deluxe Sportsman Compact. This is a nice original bike with all the rare options. Front brake, lights, buddy seat, red seal engine and kick start. Super rare to find a complete original bike like this. It runs strong and everything works. These bikes are heavy and well...
  9. richtrix

Fox Doodle Bug

Restored the Fox last year and put a B&S on it then. I have since put a NOS Tecumseh H35 so Now it's done. Runs nice and its fun to ride with the manual vplex 2 speed clutch.
  10. richtrix

BC 1200 ready to ride

Got this nice Bonanza a while back. The guy bought it back in 1992 and never un boxed it until he put in on ebay and I won the auction. Cleaned it up and put a new seat and grips on it, otherwise it's 100% original....I like it :)
  11. richtrix

Fab Five Photo

Got all my boys out today for a picture...
  12. richtrix

Wanted clear plastic cover for gas cap

Looking for the clear plastic cover for a Tecumseh fuel gage gas cap...thanks in advance, Richie
  13. richtrix

WANTED Bonanza Grips

Looking for a set of original 68 BC1200 grips. Used grips are fine.....Sure would like to find a set...Thanks in advance, Richie
  14. richtrix

Sweet Rupp Sprint

I picked up this nice Sprint from a good friend a couple of weeks ago. He bought it from the guy who restored it. It's not 100% but it's close. I adjusted and tweeked everything and now it runs/rides great. Real eye candy!
  15. richtrix

Bonanza Grips?

Does someone have a picture of the correct grips that came on a 68 BC1200? Thanks in advance, Richie
  16. richtrix

Bonanza / Simplex Road trip LiFe iS GoOd

Going on a road trip to pick up my latest acquisitions.
  17. richtrix

NC Minibike show find Another Campus bike!

Well here's my 4th Fox Campus bike find. I might keep this one :laugh:
  18. richtrix

richtrix vintage class Wild Goose, just in time

Here's the start to my Ruttman Wild Goose entry....The frame has been rattle canned so it will be blasted and painted with auto paint. I haven't decided if I'm going to polish the wheels or sand blast them. Thinking I'm going to add a comet 2 speed clutch ,if it will fit. I've got a 4hp lighted...
  19. richtrix

I want a Powell

Looking for a decent Powell....Must be willing to ship or help with shipping. Looking for one like Peekster sold in this picture. Thanks, Richie
  20. richtrix

Help shipping a Powell from PA to NC

Never mind.....Hi, Anyone near Montoursville, Pennsylvania willing to pick up and ship a Powell challenger to me in NC? I know it's a lot to ask but I would really like to have this Powell...Thanks Richie email richtrix at triad.rr.com P.S. I'm willing to pay for your time.