Search results

1. bikesisbikes

Trail Horse! Not stock

After puttering around with this little thing for nearly 20 years. I finally got it finished. Now I can't ride it. At 75 years, I just can't tuck my legs up under me to keep my feet on the pegs. Located in Central Delaware. $600. The engine has less than an hour of usage. I just changed the...
  2. bikesisbikes

New Centrifugal clutch.

I have been playing around with mini bikes, etc for quite a while now, but my rebuild of my Trail Horse is my first experience with a new centrifugal clutch. I fired it up today and all seemed well, except the almost solid sounding bang coming from the area of the clutch. I thought the free...
  3. bikesisbikes

Peerless axle

This showed up on a face book group I am in. It is not mine! Facebook
  4. bikesisbikes

Axle locator wear

I saw this when I first tore down the bike and now that I have it back together, I'd like to fix it. One of the rear axle tabs, on my Trail Horse mini, has gone egg shaped, (out of round). Since the axle itself has been ground about 1/4 of the way through, in the process, I have to assume the...
  5. bikesisbikes

York, a.

Late notice, but I just saw this. Does anyone have any more info on it?
  6. bikesisbikes

Now here is a bargain!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1183398872139364/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_general&referral_story_type=general&tracking={"qid":"-7725363925395533854","mf_story_key":"36563198244453968","commerce_rank_obj":"{\"target_id\":36563198244453968,\"target_type\":6,\"primary_posi...
  7. bikesisbikes

Rebuild your Peerless

Attached is a pictoral on rebuilding the Peerless differential. I hope it helps.
  8. bikesisbikes

peerless grease

For those of you using or looking for the Peerless Betonite grease, here is a link to the cheapest place I have found. $29.99 with free ground shipping. That's a savings of as much as $15, in some cases. https://www.russopower.com/tecumseh-bentonite-grease-788067c
  9. bikesisbikes

What is with this "ad"?

What's up with this ad that pops up after about three or four keys, while in the site? It takes more time and effort, to get the thing off the screen, than it does to get anywhere in the site. s there a way to delete it, avoid it, or otherwise get rid of it?
  10. bikesisbikes

Jack shaft

I need an unmolested jack shaft for a Tri Sport. I would prefer the whole thing, chaft, pulley, sprocket and mount. but, I will consider anything that will work. See photo for the part and why I need a new one.
  11. bikesisbikes

I did it again!

I started looking for another Tri Sport, even before I finished the first one. Number two came home with me last night. This one needs a lot more than the first, but I think I can handle it.
  12. bikesisbikes

Lug size/pattern

Am I correct, with my measurements? Thelug pattern size, on the 5 lug Trisport rear whelel, is 5X4.5?
  13. bikesisbikes

Issues with Rt 21 Trading

Has anyone had any contact or delivery issues with Rt 21 Trading? I order some parts, (paypal confirmation is dated 2/8/2020), and have not received the parts or even an email explaining the delay. I have sent them two emails, one requesting their phone number, and am still waiting for a...
  14. bikesisbikes

Doodlebug history

I did a doodlebug search and did not see this. If it has been previously posted, I aplogize.
  15. bikesisbikes

trike

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=264616205958
  16. bikesisbikes

Alsport Tri Sport

I know a lot of you horde parts form some bikes/trikes that were beyond repair. I'm looking for the engine/roll cage for a 1974, (or so), TS. Anyone have one or have a line on one?
  17. bikesisbikes

Dog approved!

Took the pup along for the inspection. He was a bit cautious, at first. But, once he realized the seller was good people, he approved the purchase! :)
  18. bikesisbikes

Trike

I am looking for an adult size trike. I would prefer, obviously, an operating bike, but as long as it's all there, it's not an absolute.
  19. bikesisbikes

Wheel spacers

What are some of the things you are using as wheel spacers? I know I can order some form OldMiniBikes, but exact size may be an issues and I really don't like paying more for shipping than the product I'm buying.
  20. bikesisbikes

Repop fenders

Is anyone making repop Bonnanza or Trail Horse fenders?