Search results

1. B

The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

OK, so how do I add a roller MBX11 to my cart so I can buy one? The site is still showing minus 1.
  2. B

Nice Job!!! What exhaust is that? I wonder if it would fit on a DB?
  3. B

Incoming Coleman CT200U and Questions..

Wow, 700 bucks for DOODLEBUG with a Pred. motor??? You could build one for about half that amount using a used doodlebug.
  4. B

That would be fine if you could put one in your cart. I've yet been able to do so.
  5. B

Back to minus 1 roller. Why and how would it show minus 1?:shrug: Why not just let us buy one and when one becomes available ship it?
  6. B

when will more mbx 11 rollers be available? Thanks
  7. B

Predator 212 gas cap frame gap

My DB with the motor plate still uses the stock tank with no issues. Using a 4hp Lifan on my wifes DB I had to make some brackets to mount the 2.5 tank which worked great except for the limited fuel capacity. Thought about mounting it to the frame but it fits nicely on the motor.
  8. B

Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

What if you bought one of these bikes and crashed it and needed new ones??? What then if we can't get them?:shrug:
  9. B

Pay It Forward

OK, I'm in too. Sendinhg a PM on that 4 hp Lifan motor. Empty out your PM box so I can send you my contact number.
  10. B

Extra 4 hp Lifans showing up?

That's just it. There is no bill. I payed paypal for the first one and have checked my paypal account for some extra charges and there has been nothing added. Their mistake and they admitted it and hopefully correct it. So far so good, no # 4 engine has showed up.:thumbsup:
  11. B

I contacted them and got no response.:no::shrug::thumbsup: Now to find another DB to put an engine in. Free motors mean another project which means spending more money. I guess nothing is truely free.
  12. B

Doodlebug Damage

Yeah, that's crazy high priced. I just found a green one needing a rear tire for 125 or best. May pick it up and throw on a 4 hp.
  13. B

I guess I'll call them Monday. I paid using Paypal on the first one and have checked to make sure they didn't re charge for the extras. I have no idea who is getting charged for the 2 extras???? The company is called Discount Cleaning Products.
  14. B

Ordered a 4 hp Lifan 2 months ago for my wifes DB. It showed up a week later no problem. Now all the sudden at the beginning of July and about a week ago 2 more engines showed up on my doorstep. Sent by the original shipper. The first one they shipped in error and I called them about it. They...
  15. B

New GX200 install. Lanyard Kill Switch??

Build him one with a 4 hp motor and ride together:biggrin:
  16. B

Where to get 12v power from engine for headlight.

How bout just running a small rechargable battery to power the light?
  17. B

I need help. Please please help

I've found the 4 HP Lifan is a nice upgrade for them. The Pred. motor is too much for most people just wanting an all around frendly mini. The Pred. motor is fun if you want to pull wheelies tho.:scooter:
  18. B

Motovox MBX11 front suspension on a Doodlebug

I have some Yukon forks and they are alright. They only compress on hard bumps tho. I really want to try out some of these MBX ones tho......:sleeping:
  19. B

adapter plate from OldMiniBikes

I like the plate and tension adjuster. Less link removals.
  20. B

?s about promod jackshaft reuse?

Because a 212 is too much motor for her. She hates riding mine and has crashed twice on it.