1. bigevilone2

1964 or 65 Bonanza find !

It's kinda rough shape but I'm gonna try and find another fender and try to restore it. Need a long early seat also !
  2. Thad

1964 Rupp help me get it on the road!

Trying to get my 1964 Rupp street legal again. Trying to figure out which mirrors to buy.... where to find them. A horn. Which one and where to get one. I am going with a modern Honda or a powerland( for the key and electric start) with a lighting coil. This I hope will keep me from getting run...
  3. buckeye

"BRRRRRUUUUPPPP" 2016 Build Off Vintage Open "1964" Rupp

F First thank you Hent for hosting this great forum. I have gained tremendous knowledge from my 5 years or so of my membership. Good stuff and has kept me out of prison..:confused: Bill and Pat, big shout out. It can not be a bit of fun baby sitting a bunch of grown men and...
  4. Not so mini bike

1964 h22 side popper

1964 Tecumseh H22 side popper. Original paint. Recoil is a slow May need to be rewound. Spark and compression. Walbro carb. Needs lower intake gasket.( Carb to intake) 5/8" shaft 2-3/8" long. Original tank and throttle brackets included. $100 plus shipping.
  5. Not so mini bike

1964 H22 Tecumseh motor. Side popper

1964 H22 side popper. Paint looks good still. It shows it's age mostly on the recoil. No gas tank or carb. Has good compression and spark. 5/8" shaft. Handle on recoil is gone but rope is still in there. I have no need for this motor. $75 plus shipping.
  6. slywilliez

1964 Skat Kitty survivor FIND

So, I have to give all of the credit to my Dad on this find. It was a friend of a friend through a uncle next door neighbor deal. To make a long story short it turned out to be a Skat Kitty but he didn't know the condition and bought it unseen for an amazing price. When he went to pick it up it...
  7. J

Rupp Continental 1964

Reported to be a 1964 model. Frame serial number is 01407. The Tecumseh is H25 25162H serial number 0254. I started with the frame only to a full restoration as accurate as my resources and ability to find NOS or correct parts would allow. Very nice award winning mini bike to add as a premiere...
  8. blkscorpion80

1964 Briggs

1964 Briggs 3hp with updraft carb. I haven't tried to start the engine, but it looks like a good candidate for a carb cleaning. The engine has good spark and great compression. The housing has a dent or two, but the tank and everything else is good. $100 shipped
  9. trailhopper

Amazing Machine Gun Bicycle 1964

Bet ya cant buy one of these today at Sears.
  10. Hreagle

1964 Fuji Go Devil

Hey Guys, here's a video of a cool bike, the Fuji "Go Devil". I've never seen one of these and was wondering if any of you ever have? 1964 Fuji Motor Go Devil Eagle
  11. K

1964 Mustang Trail Machine

64 Mustang Trail Machine with rear suspension. Very complete and original bike. 5 3/4 hp briggs with Burman transmission . Runs good. Very easy restore $1000. Thanks
  12. KustomKartKid

1964 Copper Briggs 2 HP

Nice little running copper 1964 Briggs 2 HP I have owned for probably 10 years or more. I pulled the motor off the shelf ...poured some gas in and it started right up again...you can't beat these old Briggs for reliablility!! Would be a good motor for a kid's bike or a swap meet bike to...
  13. J

For sale 1964 Simplex Sportsman

Just passing this along and I hope it is within the rules. 1964 Simplex Sportsman that I saw in a show two weeks ago and ment to post earlyer. the guy wants 1500 and is in Long Island NY (631) 786-5731.
  14. bullhead

1964 Mustang Trail Scooter

Mustang Mini Bike, scooter, Trail Machune 1964 , not Tote Goat I sure wish I had the money! Bullhead
  15. jreid50

1964 Kohler K181 Resto

I just finished this up! Well almost finished...stil waiting on the carb to come in! Its a 1964 Kohler K181 off a John Deere 110! Was sitting an a crate in an old shed for about 25 years! What do ya think...
  16. DZLBIKE

1964 Mustang Trail

Found this on Portland Craigslist, I'm out of storage space, thought I'd pass it on. 1964 Mustang Trail Machine