1. T

Problems brake actuator cam 1969 Rupp Roadster

Please excuse me if I am covering old ground here, I am a newbie. I have searched the site but I did not see this question addressed. I have am working on my old 69 Rupp Roadster trying to get it working for my son. I had most of the original parts save for the fuel tank and the h50. My current...
  2. JBible

what model is this 1969 mini bike?

Hello everyone, This is my first post here on OldMiniBikes and I figured I might as well jump into it and find out what kind of mini bike I have. I have been looking at a lot of mini bikes here but haven't seen one with the rear axle attachment points like this one. Let me know if I missed it somewhere.
  3. rustymotors

1969 rupp exahust

Does anyone have or make an exhaust for a 1969 rupp roadster?
  4. A

1969 HeathKit Boonie Bike Project

Hi Everyone! I've been lurking in the shadows here for months. I didn't want to post my project until it was completed. About 17 years ago a close friend gave me a running Boonie Bike that he himself had built from the kit in 1969, complete with the check off assembly manual. I played with...
  5. 58custom

1969 Taco Trail 100

Up for sale is a Taco Trail 100 Ser# 9H2023. Engine is not original but is a 1969 5HP B&S (130202) which I understand is appropriate for this model. I added a new diaphragm and spring to the PulseJet carb, new spark plug, new kill switch and new throttle control kit. I got a replacement...
  6. Peekster

1969 Tecumseh H35 Recoil

Here is a nice original H 35 recoil cover.Model #H35-45210G Serial 9114 12813 $35 shipped
  7. ibspector01

1969 Rupp Sprint Brake

I need a rear brake for a 1969 Rupp Sprint or Digger. A backing plate would also work. The one I have is badly worn.
  8. Valocalrep

Rare 1969 simplex minibike

RARE 1969 SIMPLEX MINIBIKE WITH FATBOB TANK I do have to say it looks nice
  9. Cleturner

1969 lil Indian papoose

I found a 1969 papoose pretty much all is there except for the motor....question is will it be possible to get a motor? It still has Cali plates!!!!! Please help.
  10. Peekster

1969 Tecumseh H35 Lighted

Here is a nice lighted H35 from a Rupp. Ran good,was fitted with a Delorto carb,thats why no gov linkage.The lighting coil worked good.Great Original paint.Serial #9114 12813 H35-45210G $250 + Shipping
  11. slywilliez

WTB briggs 5 hp 1969 shrouds

I am looking to buy two briggs 5 hp pull start shrouds. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  12. S

1969 Rupp Chopper

All original Rupp Chopper Runs and rides good. Asking $650 or Best offer. I'm selling to buy a Honda Crf 50 so if you have one I'd be interested in doing some trading. Please email me for pics at: silverta16@yahoo.com Thanks I can assist with shipping, just email me. Thanks
  13. Hemibrad

1969 Rupp TT500 for sale

1969 Rupp TT 500 for sale needs resto mostly complete. I can bring it to Mikes show in NJ if interested. Or interested party can come to my house and inspect as I am about 15 minutes from the show. Hemibrad@yahoo.com I can email interted party photos. I will also trade for a vintage chopper...
  14. D

1969 Rupp Roadster build

Hey everyone, i've been building this mini bike for about 3-4 weeks now in my free time. This was my friends bike years ago. one day he came over and wanted to tear it down and clean it up. well he lost his job and asked if I wanted it and if not he was just going to throw it away. PSH i kept...
  15. jrzmac

1969 Rupp Catalog

Wow, just found these on Facebook. Never seen em' before!!!! wish they were bigger:
  16. toomanytoys

1969 Rupp Roadster roller

I have a 1969 Rupp Roadster Frame, with 10" rupp mag wheels, with OEM rupp tires for sale. I bought this bike off of 1badfox around new years and well its just sat. I had big plans for this bike. I had planned on an extended swingarm, and putting a dirt bike front end on it, and trying to...
  17. miny bike tee

1969 cat 400x og disc brakes and handle

I have the disc brakes set up off of my 69 cat 400x I dont use this type of brake on my bike I know someone can use it..its all there ...50.00..shipped
  18. murrayeliminator

1969 The Cat mini bike 250x PHX AZ

1969 The Cat mini bike 250x
  19. David wulf

1969 simplex minibike ?????

Okay I don't know how to put the ad on here maybe someone could for me . State VA , area hampton Rds and search simplex minibike . Bike looks cool as hell is it rare and or worth what they want . Its been there for a while was 700 and now 600 .
  20. lil indian chopper

1969 rupp scrambler

looking into buying from original owner. 69 rupp. comes with all paper work.. rare find. missing tank decals only. otherwise complete... stay tuned..