196cc

1. MB200.mp4

MB200.mp4

MB200 196cc OHV Engine
  2. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) 22MM TUNING PROBLEMS

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  3. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) VM22 TUNING PROBLEMS

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  4. E

Two Sick 196cc Engines

Now that I put a pred on my warrior I can start helping my son to get his up and going. He has 2 engines to pull parts from so hopefully he can get one to work. The first engine came off of my bike. I bought a new carb for it, and when you give it some gas it hesitates and then revs up...
  5. M

What performance part do i have to get for my Hensim 6.5 hp 196cc

What performance part do i have to get for my Hensim 6.5 hp 196cc it have to be honda clone parts ? or predator 212 parts would fit too? :thumbsup:
  6. E

HF 196cc Mild Mods and Questions

I have a HF engine that is going to be installed in a old Speeco 3 wheeler. I will be using it on our property and hauling deer on homemade small trailer. Biggest thing is to be reliable and a bit more low end power. The current mods as follows: Governor delete. (left stock springs to limit...
  7. E

New Baja Carb

So I received an aftermarket replacement carb from Amazon.ca, and the carb I received is missing the port on the front (the one that the spacer gasket has a cutout for). The port is pictured on the website, so my question is, was I sent the correct carb? Every image or video I've seen for the...
  8. BWL

New Mud Motor | Champion 196cc Replacement Engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ7a0sVEQj0
  9. R

Bulb Replacement on Baja 196cc

Just ordered new bulbs for my 2010 bikes. Does anyone know the best way to get the headlight apart?
  10. C

Difference in 212cc & 196cc predator engines

I have several performance parts for a 212cc predator and would like to know what all the differences are between the 212cc and the 196cc Predator engines. I can buy a 196cc real cheep and would like to know if a flat top piston, non hemi cam, ratio rockers, 26# valve springs, retainers &...
  11. LTP1996

212cc carb on a 196cc clone?

so i have neglected my poor old mini bike and it has sat outside in the weather, i have cleaned out the carb, i can get it to run on starting fluid but as soon as the starting fluid burns off it shuts off. all the fuel lines are clear, i have tried adjusting the carb but broke off one of the...
  12. M

Compression Ratio for 196cc Clone

I know that the tolerances are all over the place for these motors so I am measuring piston deck height(amount piston in hole) as well as gasket thickness and head volume to determine compression ratio. My question is what is the average cutoff point where 93 octane can no longer be used and...
  13. V

196cc clone swap tto Predator 212cc. What will I have to change?

Planning to swap one of my 196cc Baha engine with a 212cc Predator. Will I have to change the clutch, or will the old one fit? Anything else I need to worry about? Thanks.
  14. Acolytus

Will the same Mikuni Carburetor fit on a 196cc and 212cc engine?

I need a new carburetor for my mini bike, which is a 196cc engine, but if I ever get a new motor (Predator 212cc), will that same Mikuni carburetor fit on that engine too? Please reply if you know!
  15. Acolytus

Manco Thunderbird for only $215!

Found this nice Manco Thunderbird in good running condition in Spring Grove, IL. These bikes only came with 3.5 HP - 4 HP motors, and this one is 196cc engine around (6+ HP), so it's a different engine. I'd thought I share this, I really like these Manco Thunderbirds, if anyone has anything to...
  16. Acolytus

My first mini bike: Baja Warrior

Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to this website and also new to mini bikes. I am learning more and more about mini bikes as time goes on. A few weeks ago, I bought my first mini bike from some guy in Michigan when I was visiting my grandparents. The mini bike I bought is a 2006 Baja Warrior 196cc...
  17. J

212 cam into a 196cc clone

I got a few questions will a 212 cam fit into a 196 clone? Also will a 212 flywheel fit into a 196cc clone I'm pretty sure the cam will fit
  18. directdrive

Princess Auto 196cc Clones

6.5 HP 196cc OHV Gas Engine | Princess Auto For all you Canadians,they go on sale for $99.00 tomorrow until the 13th. If they run out of stock you can get a rain cheque.
  19. E

196cc Crankcase Vent Tube Filter??

I bought an airfilter kit for my new Coleman 196cc minibike.. where does the crankcase vent tube go when you install the new filter kit?? I don't want to leave it open and dangling to suck in dust.. Suggestions on a CHEAP filter (aka mini KN knockoff maybe) for it maybe??
  20. MGDBminibikes

Baja Custom Minibike 196cc NR RACING

Up for sale I have a Baja Minibike Project that I finished and need gone. I spent a lot of time and money getting this thing to completion and it is a beauty. I started out by buying the frame and wheels and then just went custom from there. Heres the parts list: NR Racing Stage 1 Lifan Race...