1. capguncowboy

1970 Rupp Roadster

I am looking for a complete, or nearly complete 1970 Rupp Roadster. Moderate-good condition would be ideal. I am willing to pay for shipping. Long story short, a guy that used to own my current Roadster found it and wants to buy it. He's a disabled war-vet and wants to rebuild it with his...
  2. M

1970 HS40 will not start

1970 HS40 on a Rupp Roadster. Ran fine yesterday,and has been running fine previously, tried to start it today and it ran rough for a few seconds and now will not start. Getting spark, plug gets wet so I know it is getting fuel. -Same fuel as yesterday so it should not be bad -new spark...
  3. minibikin'

1970 Tecumseh HS40 from a Cat Dominator

Have this black '70 Tec HS40 from a Cat Dominator project. Has fabulous patina and would look killer on a survivor bike. Still has the Super Quiet muffler and one Cat clutch cover bracket on it. Compression feels good but I checked for spark and there isn't any at this time. The shroud was...
  4. cruhr1

1970 Taco 100 rear shocks wanted

I'm looking for some rear shocks for a 1970 taco 100. Originals or something similar that would work. Thanks!
  5. P

1970 rupp roadster

looking for 1970 Rupp roadster. Prefer no rust but will consider any condition. Craig 240-299-0644
  6. buckeye

1970 Rupp Scrambler seat cover?

Anyone have one in a box not being used. Foam too if ya have it. Thanks!
  7. M

Rupp 1970 scrambler

Any body have a chain guard for a rupp 1970 scrambler
  8. M

1970 Rupp Tecunmseh 3.5

What was the shaft length on a h35 that was used for a 1970 Rupp Scrambler? Thanks in advance .
  9. M

1970 rupp gas tank

I need a 1970 rupp scrambler gas tank. All help is appreciated.
  10. M

1970 rupp Scrambler

Just snagged a scrambler. I really wanted one with the race plate on it. Didn't think it ran but it fired right up and have been riding it around. This could be my winter build. May have been one of my best negotiations.
  11. B

1970 Benelli 65cc Dynamo Scrambler

I have a 1970 Benelli 65cc Dynamo Scrambler for sale and I am hoping to find an enthusiastic Mini-bike person to touch it up for their collection. 1970 Benelli 65cc Italian I have had it for nearly 30 years and it is time to say goodbye. I would look forward to any feed back that will...
  12. R

Newbe 1970 Scrambler restoration

I just purchased a 1970 Rupp Scrambler I am looking for help in finding original paint codes, how to re-chrome parts like fenders, shock springs, handlebars, etc. I am looking for original 3.5 HP engine, and torque converter set-up. I know it's a lot but any help is greatly appreciated.
  13. slywilliez

WTB 1970 speedway scarab complete roller

I am looking for a 1970 speedway scarab compete roller. I dont need the motor or TC system. Let me know what you have. I have good stuff to trade and cash. Thanks
  14. Ajf

1970 Rupp chain guard

In need of a 1970 rupp roadster, scrambler, enduro chain guard in good shape. Ok if it needs re chromed. Thanks
  15. Jamie1972

1970 Arctic cat ssscat orig./Unrestored

I have a Orig/Unrestored 1970 Arctic Cat ssscat for sale. 2-spd Saxonette engine complete and running with pull cord housing intact. Good overall cond. 600.00 Pictures tonight. Pick-up or will assist buyer with shipping company. will not ship break down and ship the bike. Sorry.
  16. creia

1970 Rupp Roadster- Need some measurements please

We need to fabricate/replicate:grind: the foot peg mounts as the original ones on our "survivor" bike were cut off by the last owner.:out: If anyone can help with providing some measurements it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me and we will go from there. Thank you, Michael :wink:
  17. creia

Wanted: 1970 rupp roadster frame

Looking for the frame only (do not need forks) in good condition, that is not damaged/bent or in need of welding, straightening, etc. Please PM me with what you have. Thank you, Michael
  18. CW1999

1970 Rupp Scrambler

I'm not working on it right this second, but I consider it a project. Picked it up at the Hot Dog Hut show this year in May for my birthday. I actually made a deal with Dad that if I got it down to $300 I could get it. Finally by the end of the show, the man selling it put a sign on it that said...
  19. Ajf

1970 rupp handle bars and a roadster exhaust

I need a nice set of 1970 rupp handle bars and a roadster exhaust. May be interested in other parts. Pm me.
  20. W

New member here with a new find ! 1970 ! Steens 50cc

Found this site while researching this little Steens 50cc. (Zundapp engine) Reminds of the 70's when these mini on this site where everywhere, but hard to afford as a kid. Well about 2 weeks ago I found this Steens mini motocross 50cc.(don't mind the dirt) from 1970, with a Honda Z50 1979. A...