1. Rupp_It_Up

1970 Rupp Front Fender -Great Shape

I have a really nice 1970 Rupp Front Fender with mounting straps. Not show quality, but an excellent fender for your rider. Chrome is in great shape for 45 years old. I'll post pics soon. $75 plus S&H Thanks for looking. Charlie
  2. topnotch

1970 Rupp roadster

I'm looking for a 1970 Rupp Roadster kickstand.
  3. ratrod1313

1970 benelli. but what model?

wondering what model benelli this is. its not mine but trying to find some info for someone on a mini bike page on facebook lol.
  4. Eliminator

1970 Briggs 5 hp coil replacement question?

Hi Guys... I have a 1970 Briggs 5 hp serial number 130202 0307-01 7001297. On the original parts list it has the part number for the original coil as 298316. Poking around the site you guys talk about a Magnetron coil part number 397358 being used on these engines and eliminating the need...
  5. Ajf

1970 rupp chain guard mounting standoff

Does anyone know the length of the 1970 chain guard hex mounting standoff. I can't find mine and need to make one. Thanks
  6. topnotch

Cat inspired by Derek

I always wanted to build that 1970 Cat 300x from the advertisement. After a year of contemplating whether I should build it or not :confused:, the straw that broke the camels back was when I saw the 1970 300x Regal metallic gold survivor Derek posted. I had not seen a member here with that year...
  7. motomonster212cc

1970 Rupp Roadster light switch/cover.

Looking for a 1970 Rupp Roadster light switch/cover. I could do with just the cover and mount, I have the actual switch.
  8. Jrturbo

Wanted: 1970 Rupp Roadster Bare Frame

Looking for a 1970 Rupp Roadster bare frame or if you have a junk frame I am in need of the foot peg bar. Thank you.
  9. D

1970 Honda QA50 serial number 5? Fifth one made?

Is this the fifth one made in 1970 not sure if that's means it's worth more or not
  10. L

mini bike parts

help need axle and bearings for 1968 1970 simplex spite fire mini bike
  11. Jrturbo

1970 Rupp Question

Anyone know if these are the same taillights that would have come on a 1970 Rupp?? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/106460-nos-rupp-heald-coleman-tail-lights.html Thanks
  12. B

wanted 1970 trial flite gas tank and kickstand

Hey all I'm looking for a gas tank and a kickstand for my 1970 Trail Flite. My gas tank slowly leaks gas after I fill it.
  13. B

wanted 1970 trial flite gas tank and kickstand

Hey all I'm looking for a gas tank and a kickstand for my 1970 Trail Flite. My gas tank slowly leaks gas after I fill it.
  14. Jrturbo

1970 Rupp Chain Guard

Hi, Looking for a 1970 Rupp chain guard. Thank you for your time.
  15. capguncowboy

Rupp 1970 and later Chain Tensioner

I just need one, but would buy a pair if necessary
  16. capguncowboy

1970 Rupp Roadster front springs

1970 Rupp Roadster front springs. Chrome is good on most of the surface, but rusted on one side. One spring is better than the other, but they look much worse in the pictures than they actually are. I was going to turn the rust inwards and use them anyway, but I found some NOS replacements...
  17. R

1970 cat eliminator parts

looking for parts for a 1970 cat eliminator i am looking for a clutch cover handle bars kill switch plate rear shocks chrome has to be in decent shape brakes - caliper or band name is steve live in uxbridge mass 17743309040 thanks
  18. R

1970 cat eliminator parts

looking for parts for a 1970 cat eliminator looking for a clutch cover- handlebars - kill switch plate - brakes - band or caliper - rear shocks in good cond decent chrome on them live in uxbridge massachusetts name is steve
  19. Sport King Eric

1970 sport Kng..

1970 as found original with light kit Sport King.. I would like to trade this bike for an El burro or trapper original 100% Tires hold air bike runs and drives as it should complete the only reason i'm looking into trading is i have 3 note this bike is only for trade not for sale!! \
  20. MoTo-BunnY

1970 Taco 22DB Restoration Questions (engine type + frame and engine color)

So I am back on doing a restoration on my 1970 Taco 22 DB (dual brake or drum brake, seen it referred to either way online?) with serial number 70P102 and i had a few questions. First, what is the appropriate (i.e. resto correct) frame color(s) for this mini? From what I see, it's that metallic...