1. MSPTREX

Vintage Cat 300

Took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do with this one but I think I finally decided to do a retro cruiser build with it. I've had this experimental clone motor built and on the shelf for awhile so time to give it a home. I plan on doing bike mostly original with the exception of the engine...
  2. XsSpeed

Scored a MTD 300 yesterday

Need a good parts source. I need a 4.10/3.50x6 tire and tube, a muffler, an aircleaner, and a centrifigal clutch (unless I can make this work) as starters. Then there's the seat lol... Anyone have a good 1-stop place to order from?
  3. 1

Columbia-Trail Horse Wizard SS300-MTD W/Earls Front-Go Carts Etc $300-

Craigslist Pittsburgh (Follansbee WV) $300 for all...Check it out!!! (***Not Mine***)
  4. W

WLB's - Sportsman 300 - (Vintage Open)

I bought this roller at the Portland, Indiana meet in 2013. I've never come across a suitable flathead engine for it so it has just been sitting gathering dust. My son recently sat a late model Briggs OHV engine in it and thought it could be made to work so I thought it would make a good Build...
  5. D

2 for $300- one near runner

Vintage Mini bikes Doh, wanted to put KC area in the title and forgot! Doesn't look like a bad deal, the blue one looks neat but being new to this I have no idea what it is lol
  6. 6doggie3

Trail Horse ss 300 jack shaft plates

Looking for the just the movable bearing hanger plates? I thought OldMiniBikes sold them but now it seems to be a whole kit? Thanks!
  7. Fatboy04

Cat 300 X Front and rear axles and nuts

For sale Cat 300 X Front and rear axles and nuts $25.00 shipped Pay Pal as a friend will be fine Or can pick up in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
  8. Fatboy04

Cat 300 X Wheels, stars, sprocket and the tires are a plus

For sale a of set of Cat 300X wheels,stars, sprocket and the tires are a plus. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Pay Pal would be fine as a friend. $125.00 plus shipping. If needed I could try to get some better pictures. THANKS
  9. Fatboy04

Cat 300 X Frame

For Sale 300 X Frame for sale Forks are a little tweaked, nice motor plate $50.00 plus shipping, located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa if you want to pick it up Pal Pay as a friend would be fine. What you see is what you get.
  10. 6doggie3

Trail Horse ss 300 Brake

Looking for the rear brake bracket left or right hand side.
  11. M

cat switch plate and clutch cover

So im possibly needing 300 x handle bars as well
  12. M

cat switch plate and clutch cover t

So im possibly needing 300 x handle bars as well
  13. Fatboy04

Cat 300 X

Derek has all ready told me it was a Cat 300X, But my concern is the seat and motor. Not original I'm guessing . Thanks for any help on this.
  14. pro tc

Rupp Rascal

Hi guys new to forum just picked up this Rupp today its all org except the paint. paid 300 what do you think did i get a good deal?
  15. G

what is it

Just picked for 300 good deal?
  16. dakota

Doodlebug

Mini bike 400 miles round trip for me - to far
  17. bronze zebra 300

bronze zebra 300

Zebra 300 build
  18. bronze zebra 300

bronze zebra 300

Zebra 300 build