ct200

1. GW1

Unable to remove CT200U chain tensioner

Hi all! I’m a new member and super happy I found your group! Hoping someone with experience can help out a desperate dad… the arm of the chain tensioner on my son’s Coleman CT200U broke clean. The only thing remaining is the metal cylinder that the arm was attached to. It rotates freely...
  2. Heidle

Strength of Coleman CT200 tires?

Anyone know what the speed rating is for the stock ct200 tires? I've been advised by some not to go 40 with the balloon tires that are on it although I didn't have any problem when I went 40 with them.
  3. H

Coleman TAV Kit

I've had a lot of requests for instructions and information on our TAV Kit for the Coleman Bikes, old style DB30's and others. I did this quickly on a bike that already had been TAV'd and when I get a another Hemi or do a crank swap on the other Coleman I have, a more complete write up will be...
  4. D

Hi all. New ct200 owner

Hello from Alaska Will be looking for mod advice soon Oz
  5. J

Frustrated Coleman CT200 newbie

Hi Gents, Man! Ever have one of those days where you start off feeling great, best-dad-ever kind of day, and then end it with a case o' beer and a broken minibike? So I bought my kids a Coleman CT200 and after a week (today) the breaks go out. What happened was my son came in the house...
  6. R

What is a "Supreme" Coleman CT200?

And why is it worth $5000? These are showing up on Ebay as a preorder. Picture looks like a standard 200.
  7. Chief Paul

New member - 66 yr old looking to buy a CT200

Hi everyone! I am an older man, 66 yr old, looking to buy a new CT200. I have been reading posts on the forum &was surprised to see how popular mini-bikes are. I was an Engineman in the Navy for 8 yrs. I enjoy working on all types of engines. My wife & I owned & operated a small engine...
  8. SAS289

Another new Coleman CT200 member

Hello everyone! Got crazy and picked up 2 of these CT200's. They are both in pieces to be gone over and the frames painted. Only reason for that is they were very scratched up from shipping.
  9. B

Turn signal/brake light for a Coleman ct200

Good afternoon Anyone have a suggestion for turn signal/brake light for a coleman ct200. Thanks
  10. R

Dampen Engine Vibration CT200?

Really enjoying my Coleman CT200. I have about 500 acres of woods and groves behind me that I ride in...When my bike is warmed up the engine vibration at idle when stopped is pretty bad. Like the whole bike heavily vibrating to the top of the handlebars. I'm thinking of putting a high density...
  11. B

Coleman 2.40 & Coleman ct200

Good afternoon I have a Coleman 2.40 all original , my recoil keeps braking and when I had it fixed last time bike ran for a couple of weeks then one day would not start or if it did ran for a few seconds . Have changed the plug have a spark, fresh gas just wont start I dont see anything...
  12. H

coleman ct200 sprocket changes

i have a coleman ct200 and want to swap out the 20t jackshaft sprocket to get a higher top speed anyone have any suggestions on what size sprocket i can use?? i was thinking of going from 20t to 16t ??? unfortunately i bought a torque converter only to find out that my crankshaft is 5/8 and all...
  13. S

Coleman CT200 rear sprocket

I put on the TAV torq-a-verter. Its still geared awfully high, would like to put a bigger rear sprocket on. I cant find anything with the stock dimensions: 40mm center hole, 80mm bolt spacing, 420 teeth. Stock is 50 tooth, would like to go up to 60 or 72, but not finding anything with that...
  14. 2

ct 200 chain tensioner

I got an issue with my My CT 200 chain tensioner roller. the roller is not connected to the arm. If I bend the tensioner back the roller cones right off. I seem to be missing a berring, I have one but it looks like I should have two. I see several pics on here that shows a nut holding on...
  15. E

New Coleman CT200 6.5hp.. pics..

I put the topic in the doodle bug section.. though it appears very similar I dunno.. 19" tires.. 6.5hp.. spec weight is 112lbs. Heres the pics.. I ordered some OldMiniBikes parts for it.. Jet kit with 36, 37, and emulsion tube Air Filter kit with choke holder 8" header pipe kit.. (don't fit...