1st issue of Mini Bike Guide Magazine

at 207 with a day and 17 hours to go it vary well could.

is there something special about the sept 70 issue?
I don't think so. I assumed the guy needed it to complete his collection. He ended up winning 3 issues from me and his total invoice was $696. This was 4 or 5 yrs ago. Back then, every time an issue came up on eBay they went for over $100 in any cond. Prices slipped a little but they are on the way up again. Obviously from this auction. I never had issue #1 but have seen it sell for less than $70 2 times on eBay. All the ads are great in these mags.

LOL
It takes me over 4 hours to scan each magz not to mention what I had to pay for each issue..
That would be $49.99 for one issue.
I know what you mean, I done the same thing with all thirty 38 of the Husqvarna Report. Scaned all of them. Then sold all the issues with a BIN on Ebay for $300 then sold PDF copys on CD with all 38 issues on Ebay for $15 each. made a small fortune.

made a small fortune
Not looking to get rich tommie
Just making this issue available to those that can't afford to pay for the original see as how the original sells for way over $100 dollars.
The info within the pages of these magz is in my opinion priceless.
I have disassembled each magz scanned each pg using millions of colors at 300dpi photoshop edit each page then Adobe Acrobat to create a pdf book.
:thumbsup:

Last edited: