2 Bonanza BC1500sh Survivors

Here are the 2 newest memebers of my bonanza collection. This are two Very complete bc1500sh survivors with titles and paper work. The story behind these two bikes starts with the original owner buy two brand ones 1500's in 1970 for him and his wife to ride around town when they were younger. Over the years they didnt put to many miles on the bikes as their condition shows. The last year the bikes were rode were 1985 and just sat in the dry garage for the next 20 some years. The old man keep just about everthing and because of that he kept all of the original paper work too. One other cool fact that i almost left out was the bike's serial numbers are only 24 from each other. The one bike i washed real quick and the other is untouched. I will just clean dirt of both and enjoy these to Gems. Well enjoy these pics.

Scott, i do just stare at them and some times dont believe i found 2 nice survivors like that. I found the bikes in nebraska. The one bike still have the original Omaha western auto decal on the front. I am looking for one gas cap with gauge in it if anyone has one. If the top is broke and can fix it.

Sly :thumbsup: .....

I sure would like to have one of them sitting in my Garage :doah: next to the BOGUS one. Very nice indeed my friend :drool:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup: