2015 Open Class, El Broncco Loco

Wonder if it works on a tooth??:laugh:
I'm sure it would work great if you're from Alabama and only have one tooth :laugh:
Coming from a guy from Tennessee!
Nice work Jason :thumbsup: Don't let Buckeye or Capguncowboy steal your tooth brush :doah:
Seeings where I'm from....I won't put my dog in this fight ! lol :laugh:
And yes I do where shoes.............most of tha time ! :laugh:
Up here we have as many as 5, or sometimes even 6 teeth.
Thanks for the entertainment Fella's!! Beats MSN'S homepage anyday!! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Wanted a clean look for the fuel line and did just a straight shot from tank to carb through the blower housing and hid the fuel filter behind it (the fuel line is just for mock up and will be fitted correctly and zip tied later), also had to do a transition in fuel line sizes from the tank outlet to the carb....new 1/4'' ID silicone fuel line ordered but only had orange for picts.

Made a cradle gaurd for peace of mind as the filter is pretty close to the flywheel

Took the old Honda sticker off and will just replace it with diamond plate thet will be rivited through to hold the filter gaurd in place (might drill some holes in gaurd for air flow)

Last edited:
Hello JDogg !

This is the first time I've read all the way through your project log. I wanted to compliment your fabrication skills, and your use of wood. That is so cool....and looks like it is meant to be there...you know...both the frame filler, and the clutch guard.

So many times when you see diamond plate, it looks 'dangerous', like someone just... 'stuck' it on there...yours however looks like it's supposed to be there...integral to the design, with that 'recessed look' in the wood, and the way with your engine tag, you not only cut to size, but then bent the metal to the correct radius shape to fit your engine shroud.

Keep up the good work !

Last edited:
Hello JDogg !

This is the first time I've read all the way through your project log. I wanted to compliment your fabrication skills, and your use of wood. That is so cool....and looks like it is meant to be there...you know...both the frame filler, and the clutch guard.

So many times when you see diamond plate, it looks 'dangerous', like someone just... 'stuck' it on there...yours however looks like it's supposed to be there...integral to the design, with that 'recessed look' in the wood, and the way with your engine tag, you not only cut to size, but then bent the metal to the correct radius shape to fit your engine shroud.

Keep up the good work !
well said and I agree , most of us can't stand his skillz ,:blink:

Hello JDogg !

Keep up the good work !
Robert you have some of the best supportive, motivational replys!! I am honored to be a recipient of one of them!! Thank you Sir!! :thumbsup:

took the words right out of my mouth :thumbsup: not a fan of diamond plate but the way you are doing it is just awesome :thumbsup:
Thank you Tim!! I'm actually trying to balance the diamond plate.....less is more kinda thing..............hopefully!! LOL!! :laugh:

No matter which way I turned my exhaust deflector it was pointed somewhere it shouldnt be, and I need it to hold the two halves of the exhaust together sooooooo.............. I decided to open up the back end of it..........

CarPlayLB

Are you kidding me? Cmon Jason, cant you show less great things to help the rest of us feel normal? The exhaust is amazing... Nice work. Your craftsmanship sets the high end of the bar!