Aggie 98 ready to go!

CarPlayLB

I bought this Aggie 98 from a guy whom everyone questioned his integrity! When he said he would hold this, he held it!
A big thanks to Havasu Dave for doing some welding on this for me! He had no idea what I was getting him in to! Anyone who has owned a bike built by Ling'O'Lawn knows they must have employed blind welders! Pretty rough stuff. Here is what it looked like when I got it. And again, a big shout out Thank You to Karen, Manchester1, for killing herself to make the perfect seat of my dreams!

and after selling beef jerky and my body to pay for chrome, here is what it grew up to be

It is ready to go to Joe's this weekend! Shhh...with a for sale sign on it!

Last edited:
I bought this Aggie 98 from a guy whom everyone questioned his integrity! When he said he would hold this, he held it!
A big thanks to Havasu Dave for doing some welding on this for me! He had no idea what I was getting him in to! Anyone who has owned a bike built by Ling'O'Lawn knows they must have employed blind welders! Pretty rough stuff. Here is what it looked like when I got it. And again, a big shout out Thank You to Karen, Manchester1, for killing herself to make the perfect seat of my dreams!

and after selling beef jerky and my body to pay for chrome, here is what it grew up to be

It is ready to go to Joe's this weekend! Shhh...with a for sale sign on it!
Another awesome ride !!:thumbsup::bowdown: