Baja Warrior MB200

Picked one up off CL yesterday, but the governor springs are missing. There is a pic on here someone took of their set up but didn;t really apply to my set up.
So, what I am asking is... Can someone please snap some pics of their stock Baja Heat/Warrior governor/throttle rod and spring set up? I have ordered the new springs, just need to know how they were set up from factory.
Much obliged:)

Once again this forum surpasses my expectations. These pics are exactly what I needed. I had a pretty good idea where they went, but wanted to be positive.
I will post pics of the bike later. Was muddy when I got it and the throttle and governor springs jury rigged.
So, I removed the engine and set on my bench for full service, oil change, clean the air breather, instal new springs, etc...
The chain appeared to have never been lubed, so I cleaned it thoroughly and soaked in oil over night, good as new now. removed and washed the fenders, guards, then the rolling chassis. Ordered a new seat, as the old one was broken underneath.
I am going to weld on a grab handle under the back of the seat for when I pick this up to load in my van. Very similar to what they have on the DB30's, that was a fantastic idea!
I have a Yerf Dog, a DB30 (predator 6.5) for my son, and this 200 is for my daughter. After this I will restore our Lil Indian Sabre!